An unpleasant meeting

THIS IS A DARK STORY WITH A DARK PROTAGONIST......IF U R UNCOMFORTABLE PLZ DON'T READ THIS.

An unpleasant meeting...

She ran out of princi's office...ran as fast as she could. Why wouldn't she afterall u don't encounter such horror everyday. Not looking anywhere she ran as tears are falling freely...tears of anger, helplessness n most importantly fear.

She was afraid of what happened..cuz she understood the depth of the incident, she was not naive.

While running she collided with someone...both fell down. Absolutely out of her senses..against her manners she stood up n ran again. But barely as she took a few steps when..

"Nandini"

She turned around to face her saviour...her bestie Mukti. Crushing into her friends embrace...holding her tight she breathed a sigh of relief...she wanted to cry freely out of her fear...wanted to speak about what happened few minuites ago, yet she couldn't ...as if someone stole her voice...

Mukti held her friend tightly in her embrace.

Mu: relax...relax...

As mukti was trying to calm Nandini , Navya and Alya came ...they are shocked seeing her condition...

Na: Nandu....(navya exclaims)

A: omg what happened to her?

Mu: guys use relax hone do..then lets talk...

As Nandini calmed down a bit, she spoke...

N: Guys I want to say u people something...its important..

A: yea Nandu say...

N: can we bunk this class...its urgent...

All 3 are alert cuz its not everyday, that Nandini Murthy request to bunk classes.

: yea sure..

The 4 move to their secret meeting place..

Nandini is sitting quietly..she didnot know where to start from...after waiting for several mins.

Na: Nandu are u okay???

N: no ...

Mu: kya hua hai ...bol na...

She narrates the whole incident...

A: but who was this man in princi's office?

N: our trusty MANIK MALHOTRA...

They are shocked...for several seconds they stood numb...they couldn't figure out that how their trusty can behave with a student like this...they tried to process this all in their minds.

A: par how does he even know u???

Mukti sighed in annoyance of alya's dumbness...

Mu: Alya he is the trusty....none of this is a problem for him...

Na: ye sab chodo...Nandu u just try to stay away from his sight...

Mu: yeah right ...n hum mein se koi ek hamesha tere saath rehenge...

N: par guys aise how long can we run...