battle of the captains back on wattpad

Hey everyone! After a bunch of sweet and kind (and some demanding and not so kind lol guys seriously :p) messages, I've decided to bring Battle of the Captains back on Wattpad for all of you to get to finish reading it for free. It's also now free on Radish if any of you want to check that out. It's been a long while since I've last been on here so I'm not sure if anyone I knew from before are still active so to all my old readers, thank you for being so patient and to all my new readers, please do enjoy! I wanted to thank all of you for giving me the motivation and inspiration to write at all. Without all of you, I probably never would've discovered my love for telling stories. Thank you for being here throughout the whole long journey. For anyone who's been here since I started writing this, damn it's crazy how that was six years ago. 

Now, I might write an epilogue but I'm not so sure because I feel like Austin and Kody's story is over. What do you think? 

Also, would you guys still want to me to continue Better Than You? 

Enjoy!!! I really hope you guys like it and let me know what you think!

love, kat

my instagram's @katrinaisabelhernandez btw if you want to follow me :p