CHAPTER 13: Cabin. Part 2

The night was getting warmer around the five friends. They had been at Mara's Uncle's Cabin for several hours now, and they were getting along great.
"Lets play truth or dare!" Nova said to the other four.
"Sounds fun." Jack returned. Mara smiled.
"Lets do it." She said. They all sat in a circle and began. Nova looked at Lincoln.
"Truth or Dare!" Lincoln pulled the collar of his shirt.
"Truth." He said hesitantly.
"Ok. Who are you being roommates with?"
"That guy Bruno, and this guy named Ethan." Lincoln turned to Jack.
"Truth or Dare?" Jack grinned, his sunglasses reflectimg the fire in the room.
"Dare."
"Every time some one laughs, you have to make a movie reference." Lincoln said. Jack looked confused for a second, then understood. Mara laughed purposely.
"We're going to need a bigger boat " he shook his head. He turned to Mara.
"Truth or Dare?" She seemed content.
"Truth."
"Do you have a crush?" Jack said grinning.
"Yes."
"Who is it?"
"No no no, you get one question." She scolded him. Mara turned to Natalie.
"Truth or Dare?" Natalie smiled.
"Dare!" She grinned wickedly. Mara smiled too.
"You have to sit on Jacks lap for the rest of the game and everytime he says a movie reference, you have to kiss him." She said, wickedly. Natalie got up and sat down on Jack. Mara laughed on purpose again. Jack smiled.
"On Wednesdays we wear pink." He said smiling. Lincoln stiffled back a laugh from the obscure reference, as Natalie moved her head and they kissed. All of them laughed but decided that didn't count towards Jack's "Punishment." The truth and daring continued through the night. They learned that if Natalie would cheat on Jack, it would be with Brendon Urie, and that Nova's Brother was John. Lincoln sang "Never gonna give you up", while Mara had to dance to it. All of them slowly drifted away, Lincoln fell asleep on the couch, Mara and Nova slept in the bedroom, and Jack fell asleep on the floor, with Natalie in his arms.