CH.13

"FUCK ME, JEONGHAN! PLEASE?!"

Jeonghan gave his girlfriend a worried look. He really doesn't want to do it. He's too afraid that he might hurt Soojin and the babies. He doesn't want to happen that.

"Please, Hannie-yah?" Soojin begged as she started to unbutton her white blouse, revealing her big stomach. But she didn't unclasped her bra yet.

Jeonghan looked at his girlfriend with no emotion and then to her big stomach which has two babies inside. He put his hand on Soojin's stomach and rubbed it gently. He planted a kiss on it and said, "I won't have sex with you, Soojin-ah. I don't care how much you will beg for it. I hope you understand that I don't want to hurt you and our twins."

Soojin sighed. "Fine. I guess we'll do it again after we get married."

Jeonghan chuckled at his girlfriend and pinched her nose cutely. "Yes, we will, my dear princess."

"Do you want to take a walk with me later?" Jeonghan asked as he started caressing Soojin's stomach.

"I don't want to. It's too tiring!" Soojin whined.

"Aigoo. Don't you want a little exercise for yourself, eh?"

"It's not because I don't want to exercise. I just can't, you know? My stomach is fucking big and heavy." Soojin groaned in annoyance. "You're lucky, you're a man and won't get pregnant. You won't experience this." She pouted.

Jeonghan chuckled at Soojin's cuteness and pinched her nose once again.

"I understand, Soojinnie." Jeonghan said and planted a soft kiss on Soojin's stomach once again.

"Ahhh! Here they go again." Soojin said as she touched her stomach.

"What is it? Don't tell me you-"

"No, it's not what you think. The twins are kicking again."

Jeonghan rubbed Soojin's stomach gently before he leaned his ears on it, waiting for the twins to kick again.

"Ugh!" Soojin groaned once the twins kicked again.

"Oh my god! I felt it." Jeonghan said like a very happy kid.

"It looks like they really want to come out now." He said and patted Soojin's stomach.

"I hope they will! I don't want to carry them anymore. Too heavy!"

"Get down, lovebirds. Breakfast is ready!"

The couple heard Soojin's mother shouted from outside of the room.

"Let's go eat." Jeonghan said as he helped Soojin carefully sat up.

"Wait. I'll just button my blouse back."

After Soojin done buttoning her blouse, Jeonghan stood up and went beside Soojin. Soojin looked up to her boyfriend and said, "Don't you just stand there. Please carry me down to the kitchen. I couldn't stand and walk properly because of my big goddam stomach."

Jeonghan laughed softly and did what his girlfriend asked him to do.