"Okay enough with playing games. I'm asking you the last time who was the one that punched the other student?" She asked speaking every word ever so slowly.

"Matt."

"James."

"Kessa."

"Avery."

"Kyle."

We all said that at the same time.

Now seeing her furious expression it was better to not push her buttons like that.

"This is enough. Seeing as none of you will tell me who it is, you'll all be punished equally. Since as this happened in history class, you'll all be giving an extra test tomorrow morning that'll be made especially by me." She finished and smiled sarcastically at all of us. "See you next time."

"But mom-" Matt started.

"Oh no don't you 'mom' me ,young man. I am your mother but I'll treat you equally as the rest of the students. Now I hope you learn well because you're going to need it." She stopped and smiled once again. I'm pretty sure 'this test' she's talking about will not be easy. We walked out of her office and she closed the door.

After about twenty-feet, Kessa spoke, "So I'm going to the class and start reading our history book. It'll be good to start now since we don't have that much time."

"Oh, Can I come with you?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." She smiled and we started walking together but was interrupted by Kyle's chuckle.

"You're stupid if you think that she'll be making the test from our curriculum. Guessing by the smirk that was on her face, I'm pretty sure you'll need a whole library filled with history books to help you in the test." Kyle said.

"Then what do you suggest we do?" Jace asked.

Kyle only smirked as an answer.

"So I'm guessing you already have a plan forming in your mind." James asked.

"Well. I guess-" Kyle started but he was cut off by me, " It's my first day and I'm already in trouble because of you. No need to play games. If you have a plan so then tell us right now." I demanded

"Okay. I actually have a plan but I'm going to need all of your help." He said

*********

"Are you serious?"

"What?"

"You crazy?"

"No way!"

"God, my mom would kill me!" Matt said and put his face in his hands and started his fake- crying again. He already did that two times before so it's no use.

"What's the big deal? It's not like we haven't done anything like this before?" Kyle said finally.

We went to the cafeteria to talk to Kyle about his 'Master Plan'. And things are going like this.

"If you think that sneaking in at Mrs Martin's office at night and taking pictures of the test paper that is in her locker is a good idea, then let me tell you that its not." James said

Yeah that was his idea of a 'master plan'.

"Well then do you have another idea because we don't have that much time since tomorrow morning?" Kyle asked him

"No I don't have any idea but-" James replied

"Well then what are we waiting for? Lets start." Kyle said cutting him off.

"So if that's settled. Then who is going in the campus and who is staying in the car?" Kessa asked.

Kyle looked like he was thinking for a minute. "Hm well Jace can disable the security cameras. James could drive the car because he's a good runaway driver. You can be on the lookout to see if someone is there or not and Matt can be the distraction if someone comes up. Me and Avery can be the one's to go inside." He finishes.

"Why am I the one who's going inside with you?" I asked kyle.

"Well since you were the one who I punched tony for, You'll be going with me." he answers

We spent all the after noon revising our plans and now we're hiding in the car, waiting for the security guard to lock the doors and go home.

Just as the security guard leaves, We go inside the campus. Jace had already disabled the security cameras so we don't need to worry about that.

There was all darkness surrounding me and you could even see the moon from here.

I was dressed in a black jacket with a black skirt and matching boots and kyle was also dressed in all black to match the darkness.

He broke the door lock with some kind of cutter and then opened the door.

"You ready?" He asked me and walked inside.

*******************************

I know this was kind of a filler chapter but it was needed because the next chapter will be very interesting.

I'll see you soon.

XOXO

-S