Chapter 7: Expansion, Progress and Raids

Start from the beginning

"Well, if our CCS is done in development, we can give that to any potential Shipmasters...anything else?"

"Yes...our spies found a White Fang base somewhere near Vale, it's heavily fortified and I believe that's where they get their weapons and equipments."

"Hmm...if we strike now, the White Fang will most likely be a major blow on their operations if one of their important facility of theirs get destroyed."

"Indeed, once we attack we find any intel would be very useful for us." Zikan said.

"Then it's settled then, how many Terrorist are in there?" I asked.

"Around 100 troops, some of them are are experience I guess." Zikan said.

"Alright then, we'll attack at night. And if we find any prisoners, we'll set them free."

"Agreed." Zikan agreed as he left.

~Timeskip~Nightime
Location: White Fang Base, 3rd POV

As Jaune and his troops gets into position, they scouted the area and found the facility and a few WF Bullheads.

"Alright, how much we're dealing here?" Jaune asked one of the Human Elite.

"Our scouts said their are around 30 White Fang Terrorist on walls, radio tower and watch towers, while the rest of the forces are inside the facility. What's our plan sir?"

"I want you along with a handful of Elites to sneak in and take out the Guards without being caught and I need you to sabotage their communications, we don't want them calling I reinforcements, now would we?"

"Yes Arcbiter."

Once Jaune gave out the order, Jaune's Elites activated their cloaks and sneakily climbed up the walls without being notice. While the White Fang remained unaware of the Elite's presence, the Elites started killing the White Fang Terrorist one by one without alerting anyone. Once they reach the Radio station, they start sabotaging everything to making sure that the enemy doesn't call in reinforcements.

After the Elites succeeds in eliminating the Guards on the walls, watch towers and the Radio station, they gave out the all clear signal. The Banshee starts strafing, destroying the walls and the a few White Fang soldiers in process. The Wraiths starts getting in position aiming their medium plasma cannons at the base, killing many in the process. As the Wraiths stops firing, the Goliaths rammed them to the gate breaking it, after the Goliath destroyed the gate it starts attacking any nearby White Fang Members.

Soon Jaune and his troops charges in. The Human and Faunus Elites along with the Sangeheili Elites starts firing their weapons at the White Fang Terrorist while some uses their Energy sword to slice down any Terrorist they see.

"HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE THINGS!?" One of the White Fang member yelled in horror as he watches his comrades get slice and gunned down.

The Grunts also fires upon the White Fang Terrorist as they take cover from the bullets being sprayed at them.

"Bad guy! Bad guy!" A random Grunt shouts out as he fires his Needler at the Terrorist.

The Sniper Jackals along with Human and Faunus Snipers are sniping down any Terrorist they see, while some uses their Shield Gauntlets and their Plasma pistols for close quarters combat.

"Die Terrorist scum!" The Faunus with a Shield Gauntlet shouts as she fires her Plasma Pistol at the White Fang Soldiers.

"BOOM! Headshot! Haha!" The Kig-yar shouts as he kills a Terrorist which his Beam Rifle.