Finding Manik

Hello, guys, missed me? New part is here with the news of Manik. Read the note at the end please.

Nandini and Mukti went to the place where Manik stays. They were about to enter into the building when they saw a man coming out of the building. The person is none other than Cabir. Nandini stopped him asked
"Do you stay in this building?"

C: Yes.

N: okay, does anyone I mean Manik, Manik Malhotra stays here?

C: Yes yes he lives with me only.

N: Good. Where is he?

C: But who are you? Why are you asking about him?

N: Umm I am Nandini. You don't know me. But Manik knows me.

C: Oh you are Nandini. I was about to go to your house. Thank God you are here.

N: You were going to meet me? Why?

C: Actually Manik has met with an accident. His phone has broken. So, it was not possible to call you. Uncle has given him some work he has completed that and while coming back he met with that accident. So, he could not inform.

N: Where is he now?

C: He is in the hospital. I am going to bring him.

N: Can we come with you?

C: Sure.

Then they went to the hospital

Manik has fractured his hand badly. He was unable to move the hand. After getting discharge from the hospital, Nandini took him with to her house. Dev and Durga both were happy that Nandini took Manik to their home. He was shifted to the room beside Nandini.

Du: Nandini, tune bilkhul sahi kiya Manik ko yaha lake. Varna iss halat mein kon uska dekh bhal karta.

Manik was lying on the bed and Durga was ruffling his hair. Nandini was standing in front of them. She nodded at Durga.

M: Aunty, mujhe jaida kuch problem nahi ho raha. Paar yeha aake mein aap logo ko jaida proble mein daal diya. Mein mom ko call kar leti wo aa jti.

Du: Tumne unhe call kiya?

M: Nahi karne wali thi?

Du:Accha kiya ki call nahi kiya. Bina wajah parisaan ho jati. Parsu hi toh ek baar aaye they. Ek kaam karo tum unhe call karo mein bol deti hoon ki woh bilkhul paressan na ho.

N: Naa, maaa, koi jaroorat nahi hein meine already unse baat kar liye hein.

Du: Toh phir thik hein. Aur Manik tum Paresaan maat ho na kyun ki aab hum bi toh tumhare family hein.

M: Ji.

Du: Tum aab aram karo mein chalti hoon.

Then Durga went from there.

M: Mam, what did you think I have run away with the money?

Nandini was quiet she did not say anything. He paused for a while then again started
"I am really in need of Manik but that does't mean I will betray anyone. I am already doing that for some money. Your parents are really very nice. If you don't mind, I want to talk to you about something."

N: Did not you hear what maa told. Take rest we will talk later.

Saying this Nandini left from there. She knew Manik was right. She also believed that Manik can never do something like that. She can also guess what he was going to say. But she is not ready to hear that or we can say strong enough to bear that.

Precap: Lets see.

Note: I am seeing the response which is going down day by day and trust me it's really demotivating. I am feeling like you are not liking the story. If you are not liking it, then tell me, I won't feel bad. But if you won't response then I will lost interest in writing. When you right something but don't get proper response it makes feel horrible. So, if you are reading a part then please vote. It won't even take a minute. I hope you understand. Bye.