Rip me from Reality

(Ms.Wilson added Nocinnimom and Igotashot to the chat.)

Ms.Wilson: Hi fellow Blackwing workers, I'd like you to know, that we need you to come to work today and catch project Icarus. Thank you, I'll be expecting your arrival soon.

Nocinnamon: I've worked everyday for the past 3 weeks or so!

Igotashot: me too!!!

MsWilson: It's your jobs, sorry.

Nocinnamon: how about you do it yourself or at least help us instead of talking to your sister all day and watching how to videos!

MsWilson: Ugh, worthless, I'll make it even easier for you.

(MsWilson added HollisticDirktective)

MsWilson: Show me you can do your job right.

HolisticDirktective: no... stay away...

Nocinnamon: Dirk we need you, please listen

HolisticDirktective: NO! You can't take me!

(HolisticDirktective has logged off)
(Nocinnamon has logged off)
(Igotashot has logged off)

MsWilson: I'll show them...

(After Season Two, Hugo, Riggins and Ken left Blackwing and Wilson took back over.)

MsWilson: Hi Friends

HolisticDirktective: You can't take me away! I have a boyfriend and a Detective Agency!!

MsWilson: Well, mister Celli (Dirk was originally named Svlad Celli) I'll find a way.

HolisticDirktective: DONT EVER CALL ME THAT!!

MsWilson: Haha

HolisticDirktective: The police are on my side!!

MsWilson: I doubt so.

HolisticDirktective: Hugo is an officer!

MsWilson: Hard to believe.

Igotashot: It's true, and I can arrest you.

MsWilson: No you can't.

Igotashot: Yes I can, try me.

MsWilson:  How can you arrest me?

Igotashot: I have enough information and victims to get you gone.

MsWilson: but you ran it?!

Igotashot: that was more Ken......

HolisticDirktective:  sorry gtg but this is amusing

Igotashot: what are you gonna do?

HolisticDirktective: oh uh work

Igotashot: more like ur gonna do Todd

HolisticDirktective:  HUGO!!  I was gonna go uh nvm I'm going to go watch movies with Todd...

Igotashot: ok ttyl

MsWilson: .

Igotashot: What?

MsWilson: nothing!

(Later, In real life.)

Dirk walked to the car while Todd used the restroom, he felt emotionally confused, the movie was a roller coaster of feelings.  He clicked the car keys and opened the door.

"Not so fast."  A voice hissed.

Dirk awoke in a cell, he looked down at himself he was in the all too familiar Blackwing outfit, specially made for him, project Icarus.  Tears swelled in his eyes, this is a dream, this is a dream, he told himself as he pinched his thigh, he realized the truth and sniffled.

He then remembered that Blackwing had bad machines in certain rooms, for some reason, memories of random information to hack came into his mind, he remembered the cells had a small screen for fixes to the machine.  He waited till dark, the guards went on a short break and he didn't have much time, Dirk launched himself to the screen and started to decipher it, he pulled up a contacter, and wrote a quick message to Hugo, hoping that it would work.  He jumped back into the bed and acted to be asleep, and he really did sleep.

He awoke to a blaring alarm and workers yelling things like 'police!' or 'they're here!!', he knew Hugo was here. 

A few loud minutes passed and Hugo appeared in the other side of the wall, he opened the cell and smiled to Dirk.  Dirk hugged him after quickly pushing himself out of bed.  Hugo exported him to the exit, Dirk realized Blackwing would be shut down.  Dirk saw Todd, who was sitting alone, on the edge of a truck bed.  He was crying, every few seconds he'd wipe his eyes with the sleeve of his sweatshirt.  He looked up and saw Hugo, he jumped off the bed and ran to him.

"Where's Dirk?"  He cried.

Hugo stepped out of the way.

"Dirk!"  Todd sprang up, his emotions changing instantly, he gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Be careful, he might be high on weird sleep meds or something, I don't know!"  Hugo laughed.

"Aaah.... Toddddd I looove you!"  Dirk slurred.

"Defiantly."  They laughed.

(A/N: Hello, wonderful readers!  Tis' I, author!  I'm sorry for not updating, I'm very busy and I find it's very hard to copy paper onto my phone, since I draft these in a notebook from 9pm up to 2am some nights, don't worry, it's my choice.  So I'm not sure when the next update will be, but I'm hoping it will be soon.  Bye my lovely readers!)