gummyoongi

Your pov

I look at Namjoon. "Y-yes.."

He smiles "I have a friend named y/n too!"

Is he that dumb? I mentally face palm.

I nod "thats.. coolll.."

He shrugs "I guess. Yoongi, do you have the mixtape beats?"

Yoongi nods and walks to his desk and starts moving papers around and picks up a CD and carries it over to Namjoon. Namjoon takes it and walks away shutting Yoongi's door behind him. Yoongi looks at me and raises an eyebrow seeing im CLEARLY stressed.

He sits by me "whats up with you?"

I inhale and tell him EVERYTHING. At first hes shocked but then he nods understanding.

He laughs "he didnt reconize you!"

I nod "yeahh hes blind but please dont tell him about any of this."

He nods sits by me on his bed and he turns on his tv. He gets on netflix and puts on Futurama. I lay back and watch tv. My phone vibrates and I pick it up.

Namhoe: wyd
Read 4:28pm

I turn my phone on silent and put my phone down and continue watching tv. Yoongi falls asleep next me. Of course hes asleep. I roll my eyes and keep watching tv. Namjoon bust in the room and looks at yoongi sleeping.

He looks at me "can I rant? Yoongi is my ranting buddy but he seems to be asleep and the others will laugh and tease me if I tell them."

I nod cause why not?

He takes a deep breath "well, I like this girl but shes been acting distant.. she wont respond as much as she used to. Im worried. What if shes not okay? What if she doesnt like me anymore? I-I just dont know what to do anymore." He sighs "I really dont know anymore..."

He looks so stressed.. "is it cause the girl who has the same name as me?

He nods. "You kinda look like her but she only showed half her face to me.."

Oof. Im causin him pain.. ugh Im sorry.. wait- no. He lied to me. But I still should help.

"Just give her some time. Shes probably busy or something. Im sure she has a life."

I dont have a life though.

He smiles "Thanks y/n!" He jumps up and runs out of the room. Sweet little baby in a world full of pain. I shake my head and start watching tv again. Yoongi sits up rubbing his eyes but I continue watching tv. He looks at me. I look back and start thinking.

He tilts his head "what?"

I shake my head "I was thinking, I have a friend who may like you. Youre her type."

Yoongi rolls his eyes "that doesnt mean shes my type. She probably taste like fish."

I sit up "she doesnt taste like fish dumbass."

He smirks "how would you know?"

I scrunch my face up "Thats nasty. Besides, ive bit her and licked her before."

His smirk gets wider "oh, you've licked her?"

I roll my eyes "her arm! Not anywhere else!"

He frowns "man, I wanted to see some girl on girl action."

I gag "UHM NO THANKS!"

He chuckles and lays back down watching tv. Jin bust in.

Yoongi sits back up "WHY IS EVERYONE COMING IN MY ROOM TODAY?!"

Jin narrows his eyes "dont you talk to me that way! Did you forget im the one that cooks for you?!"

Yoongi looks away "sorry hyung.."

Jin nods "food is ready." With that, he walks out.

I watch him as he leaves. He has big shoulders. I bet he has nice ab-  no y/n! Youre here for Namjoon no one else! I  nod to myself and stand up. Yoongi stands up also and we walk downstairs. The other six are already there. Yoongi and I sit down. Jin is sitting by Jungkook. I dont think anything of it. I sit between Yoongi and a small boy. Namjoon is across from me. The small boy looks at me.

He looks at yoongi "Yoongi hyung, is this your girlfriend?"

I choke. (On the namdicc)

Yoongi is shocked "NO! JIMIN SHES NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!"

So thats his name. Jimin.

Jimin giggles and goes back to eating when a boy with a white shirt sitting by Jin smirks at yoongi.

Yoongi rolls his eyes "Jungkook stop. We arent fucking-"

Jin coughs "LANGUAGE YOONGI!"

Yoongi rolls his eyes and I continue eating. I feel Namjoon staring at me but I dont care I continue eating.

I dont mind eating infront of people. Im not ashamed I dont know why but im just not ashamed. (Same)

Yoongi starts eating as well. Jin leans over and wispers to Jungkook making him gasp.

I wonder what he said..

Jimin eats his food too and so does Hobi. Tae is playing with his food. Im waiting for Jin to scold him but he keeps talking to Jungkook.

Whats up with him and Jungkook..

(Yep I ship Jinkook. dont hate me)