Artsy

It'd been raining for the last few days so you and the boys have been inside with the warmth.

Instead of researching like you should've been, you were instead hanging out with Jack in your room, you were sketching while he was multi-tasking, watching you sketch and trying to move one of your pencils. It was silent between you two until Jack piped up.

"You can easily draw anything you want with just a glance, so why is your subject always me?"

You didn't like to admit it but you were a semi-decent Artist and you enjoyed it, it was how you relaxed after a hunt. For some reason, even though there's a lot of stuff to sketch around the bunker, you always leaned towards Jack as your 'Model'.  Yes you had a crush on him, but you knew he didn't feel the same way, I mean why would he? shaking the thought of you smiled and replied

"Jack unless you have any ideas, there's nothing else around the bunker that interests me, unless you want me to draw the book covers or the flowers Sam brought in."  Jack quietly laughed to himself and turned his attention back to his movie. For a few minutes afterwards, it was just you focusing on your sketch and Jack occasionally looking over from his movie and watching you, then turning back to his movie before you caught him staring, you of course noticed and just decided not to bring it up. 

After a while your stomach started to growl, getting up to leave the room you felt Jack grab your hand, turning around you looked at him with confusion.
"If we have some nougat can you get me some?" the blue-eyed boy said as his eyes got even brighter.

You nodded and left the room, you made your to the kitchen and found some nougat and made yourself a sandwich, as you were about to enter the room Sam caught up with you and quickly stopped you before you went in

"Hey y/n, have you noticed anything different with Jack?, He's normally not happy unless he's with you, he always goes red when you talk to him."
Shaking your head you simply answered, "No, he seems fine around me, I haven't noticed that much of a change."

Sam chuckled and bent down to your height and said: "Y/n it's obvious, he has a crush on you."
Not realizing that Jack was behind the door listening you shook your head at Sam

"Why would he like me Sam?, I'm not even special or decent looking, I'm annoying and I don't even talk that much, I'm too awkward."

Sam rolled his eyes at you and fixed up his hair
"You realize that in his eyes you're perfect. You have no flaws, also Y/n you're a Winchester, our Gene's are basically amazing."

Rolling your eyes back at him you went to open the door, Jack yelled himself onto the bed before you came and grabbed your sketchbook, he'd never actually looked through it so he was quite intrigued by the pictures of him that were scattered throughout the sketches of flowers and miscellaneous drawings. He was still looking at them when he came in.

You never let anyone look through your sketchbook so you were surprised to see Jack looking through it, helping you quickly ran over and took it out of his hands, Jack protested but you just threw his nougat at him and sat down. It was silent for a few seconds before Jack blurted out

"I LIKE YOUR DRAWINGS AND YOUR FACE" choking on your water and stared at him wide-eyed, you didn't even have time to respond before Jack pulled you in, looking into your eyes he asked "May I?" You nodded, still wide-eyed from his confession.

Seconds later you felt Jack's soft lips on your own, it felt like there were fireworks going off until Sam burst in and snapped a picture.

You both pulled away from each other and stared at Sam, His eyes went wide before he took off and started running around the bunker with you two chasing him, trying to get him to delete the picture before Dean saw it, oh he would want to kick Jack's ass for even getting that close to you.

After a while, you got Sam to delete the picture, but not before he sent it to Dean. You heard Dean's voice booking through the bunker

"SAM, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?"

You and Jack just stared at each other and ran back to your rooms before Dean could find you both and kick Jack's ass.

~~
I'm out of ideas lmao, this has been in my drafts for like a week and it's still crap so