105. Klaus & Kol |'prettiest girl at the club'

105. Klaus & Kol Mikealson| 'prettiest girl at the club' - short\cute

_*_

↬ Klaus and Kol when they stare at you, both wanting to have you as their girl

There she stood throwing her head back,arms moving,hips swaying and moving side to side as she let the beats from the music which blared throughout the club from the speakers, carry her to it's rhythm. It sparked her body as she danced without a care in the world.

While Klaus and Kol watched in awe. The two originals were smitten by the beauty in front of them.

A drink held by each as they silently watched her, Klaus knew that Kol had began to fancy the woman they called a mutual friend, and vice versa and it pissed both men off more than they showed.

As the two brothers anticipated their friend's next move they leant against the bar counter. A moment of silence passed when the younger of the two decided to declare something.

❝She's mine,Nik❞  Kol stated,claiming you as his to charm off. He took a sip of his drink,eyes never leaving your form.

While Klaus chuckled mockingly almost challenging his brother ❝oh, we'll see about that,brother❞ He smirked eyes fixated upon you as his left hand nursed the glass of bourbon he held.

You were mesmerising and both originals wished to have you. A beautiful woman to love, Kol and Klaus knew the stakes were raised and it was time to work their charm & show their love.

Each hoping the other would lose afterall you were breathtaking and it would royally hurt the one whom had to lose you when/if it occurred. For you were far too precious.
//

Without saying anything more, the challenge was sealed and the heat to have the prettiest girl at the club was on.

The two abandoned their alcohol and began to approach you. You grinned as you noticed them coming over. Excitedly you beckoned them to hurry up as the two men smiled fondly at your cute excitement.

Kol fancied you.
Klaus fancied you.
but the main question which lingered was ,whom would Y/n choose between Klaus and Kol Mikealson. . .

●|●|●

Short,different and cute!! ig coz
like who wouldn't want KLAUS AND KOL to bicker / fight for your love? Oof! ajksmj

Got this idea while listening to bom diggy by Zack knight and thought it'd be bomb af if we had kol+klaus watching you dance as they watched #lovestruck
while they chatted about whom would get you 😉
- - -
send in some requests. Fun ones ,fam c'mon

CAST requests as well.

I originally was gonna do a sad imagine coz my mood was sad but then music 'therapy' worked and boom I'm here with this random imagine i came up with like 3 minutes ago 😂

Also tell me which Original you picked !! Kol or Klaus?

C O M M E N T !

x- Adeela J ©
9 July 2018

x- Adeela J ©9 July 2018