chapter4

Ana POV

'You look amazing today'

I couldnt help at smile but quickly changed my expression.

Two days had past and she had been throwing complements to me on class and lunch.

'Did u want to go out?'

This was a normal question and I had a normal answer

'No'

Even though, deep down I wanted to shout yes.

'Could you stop im trying to focus'

'No your not'

And she was right my focus was all on my wolf trying to keep her from coming out to be with our mate.

'Ana no one has to know I just want to be with you'

'We cant'

'Why cuz you dont want me!'

I couldnt take it anymore I got my things and ran out of class before the teacher even objected.

How could she think I didnt want her she was all I ever thought about just wanting to be with her was all I wanted more than anything.

I was so caught up in my own thoughts that I hadnt realized her following me till she twisted me around to face her.

"What!" I said in harsh tone

"Dont you ever walk away like that!" Her voice was so powerful it rung in my ear not like her normal voice but why?.

"Shit" I heard her mumble.

I wonder if anyone else heard her voice just a minute ago.

Before I knew it she was dragging me to the library it was empty seeing as everyone had class.

After, we got towards the back she let me go.

She was pacing back and fourth till she finally stopped in front of me.

"Im sorry I didnt mean to raise my voice at you"

"Well you did" I said snapping.

"I know forgive me" she placed a hand on my cheek I couldnt help but melt at her touch her skin so warm and her hand so soft.

I assumed she noticed because she started giggling and boy did I love it.

God what is she doin to me I quickly pulled away from her hand.

"look" she said breaking the silence "since you obviously dont want to be with me what if we just stay friends it cant be that bad not like we can hurt anyone by being friends right it can be a secret if you would like. What do you say to that?"

I thought about it for a minute I didnt see the harm in just friends secret ones too. Seeing as I wasnt allowed to have her as my mate maybe friends would be easier.

"Ok deal"

Im pretty sure this made her happy cuz she clapped her hands all happily and ran up to hug me.

I gently pushed her away "If this is going to work we need some rules".

"Ok fine name it"

I began to count with my fingers.

"Rule one strictly friends no talking about being together as more than friends"

She simply nodded in agreement.

"Rule two no intruding on my thoughts its like im not safe in my own head"

This time I just got a giggle back

"And last but not least dont thouch me so much I dont need my pack knowing I hang out with one of those mutts"

My guess she didnt like this comment to much cuz next thing I knew I was pinned to the wall with her growling.

"You will take that back I am no mutt" her eyes showing nothing but anger.

"Ok ok Im sorry" she let go of me "gosh moody much"

"Im sorry I just dont like being made fun of" her voice sounding as if she was ready to cry.

"Well hey im...im sorry ok I didnt mean to offend you it wont happen again" I waited for a response.

"ok" and with that we agreed to just be friends.

Laurens POV

I dont know why she stormed out like that was it something I said about her not wanting me. No it couldnt be that because it was true why else would she be afraid to actually give us a chance.

I followed her and when I got to her she snapped at me. I dont know what came over me my alpha voice taking over. Any other wolf could have heard it so I made sure to get us out of sight before anyone came looking.

I had to apologize I couldnt have my mate upset as soon as I touched her electricty just shot through me. I couldnt understand how she didnt feel the need to be with me but then I noticed she was blushing and seemed to be in a daze.

She was adorable and I couldnt help at giggle.

I knew I couldnt go on with out her seeing me more than just some love sick puppy even if thats what I was with her.

Friends was my answer and much to my surprise she agreed so long as I followed her rules of course I couldnt belive she called me a mutt was that all see saw me as.

Once again losing my temper I made her say sorry what can I say Im a wolf I get angry It happens.

"Soooo..." I said extending the o "so what?" She said rasing her eyebrow and crossing her arms.

"Are you into girls normally?" I wondered was she seeing as she was supposed to be with me.

"No...I mean I never have been before"

"Oh" was all that came out.

"What about you?" she said eyeing me "me oh well yeah" I couldnt help but laugh at her wide eye reaction.

Just then the bell rang "I guess we better get going"

I really didnt want to I could just stay here and talk all day.

"Guess your right well see you around friend I said smiling".

Out we went to are seperate ways.

Lunch was normal I sat with the pack and had James all over me while I played along. While watching Ana watch me I couldnt help but giggle inside knowing she hated it. As I was enjoying upsetting my love I caught a scent of something that I didnt recognize. Everyone else in my pack must have too because they all brought there heads up.

It wasnt till the lunch room door opened that I saw her.Blonde curly hair blue eyes and pale skin she was a wolf buy not our pack.

My eyes followed as she went towards Anas pack.

"Ana!" She said going up to her with arms wide open

"Kim is that really you?!" I couldnt help but feel a shot of anger run through me as she hugged her.

'Calm down shes just a cousin'

Anas voice broke through my thoughts and I noticed her smiling at my direction.

God being just friends was going to be impossible.

There you go new chapter not sure where this one was goin though haha thanks for reading

-V