54 RiKara......

hello friends..........

i am a bit early......... only for u

And thankuuuu soooooo much for ur VOTES, COMMENTS and also for FOLLOWING meeeeee

here u go with next part......... happy reading........

Girl over phone:

Hume apna words repeat karna pasand nahi hai. ye aapke liye aakhri warning hai. jitni jaldi ho sake utni jaldi uss zameen ko hume dijiye. Warna aap bahut bada pachtayenge. Just keep this in ur mind that with whom u r messing with. Now just cut the crap and don't show ur face again. Ek aur baat, agar galti se bhi hume ye pata chala kit um kuch aisi wasi harkat karne waale ho, tho tum mera wo roop dekhoge ki jot um sapne mei bhi soch nahi sakte. Ab apna kaam karo warna........

She shouted like hell.

And Guess what she did next??????????

There was a loud sound............ thudddddd...........

Om was........ ab kya bataye........ bechare maasoom, shaanth swabhaav ka rehne waale bandhe ke saamne aise karega tho zara socho kya beethi hogi uss bache par....... winking........

There was just a silence after that thuddddd..........

hey swati22singh u r absolutely ri8 dear..........

Thanks to god that none noticed them as they both were in a corner

The girl's anger has no bounds.........

And Omkara's fear has no limitations......... it crossed beyond his expectations

She just closed her eyes and opened it and looked at Om and then at the painting. She just went away without looking at him even for fraction of seconds

Omkara just looked at her disappearing figure and.........

His POV:

Aisa kyu lag raha hai ki koi apna mujse door ho raha hai. ye aisi ajeeb si feeling kyu ho rahi hai. oh goddd........ kya ho raha hai mujhe. Aur ye ladki koun hai. aur aisa lag raha hai ki kuch tho hai isme jo...........

His thoughts were broke by a person

And he turned and looked at him and they both engrossed in talking.........

Present:

Ru: O sach mei wo ladki Shivay bahiya ki Xerox hi hai. kyu bhaiya

He kept quite after receiving a glare from Shivay

B: lekin Om bhaiya. Aapne park mei kya dekha.

Pri: haa. Kya dekha

Om: uss din subah jab mei park mein chal raha thabhi meine ek choti bachi apni maa ke ungli pakad ke chal rahi thi. Aur mei uska photo liya. Aur phir jab mei cross check kar raha tho, thabhi...........

Flashback:

Om zoomed his photo and looked at it and saw that a girl is sitting behind them with closed eyes.........

He was just lost by seeing her and he lift his head and saw in the same direction to look at her......... and he saw her keenly And........

And........

And........

She was not able to concentrate on her breathe and was just getting disturbed.......

Dil Se Dil Takजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें