PART - I

It's a short story.
I have assumed Purab and alia don't know about Pragya being King's manager.
But I haven't elaborated on their reaction and neither on Pragya's when she saw them
Please don't hate me and forgive me for that
Let's start
             *-*-*-*-*-*
At Mehra Mansion :
Abhi is sleeping with the miniature version of fuggi, smiling at some pleasant dream that includes his favorite sweets 😉🙈🙊
When a loud banging on his door pulled him out of his happy place. He slowly peeked out of the covers to see aliya dressed for the day.
"What??"  He said half sleepy and full displeased at the intrusion
"Bhae we have meeting with Mr.Wig in half an hour " she replied.
Abhi grunted checking the time:
"Fine ,I will be down soon"
After aliya left. Abhi turned to his mini fuggi, kissed her good Morning and sighed:
"I have a lecture that I can't bunk, I'll be back soon"
Then he tucked it under covers,and left to get ready for the day.
                  *~*~*
At the dining table, Purab and Aliya were finishing their breakfast, along with other members of the family.
When Aliya casually mentioned that King is coming in the meeting with his manager.
Hearing this something clicked in Abhi's mind and he decided to skip breakfast.
Before anybody could protest,
he announced that he is not that hungry and he wants to get over this meeting as soon as possible.
Afterwards, he said good bye to everyone , took his keys and left the house with a smirk,that everyone missed.
               *-*-*-*-*
At King's mansion :
Pragya has just returned after dropping Kiara at school.
King has finished his breakfast and is already getting ready for the meeting.
I might not have enough time to enjoy my tea.
Pragya thought to herself.
She decided to make some coffee to kick start the day.
As they were getting late ,she poured it in her travel mug .
King and Pragya left for the meeting.

At the conference hall in XYZ hotel:Mr

Mr.Wig sat at the head of the table, checking his laptop.
The Mehras arrived first and greeted morning to Mr.wig
,who replied back with a smile and asked them to sit.
Aliya and Purab took a place at his left with their backs to the wall .Abhi took a seat opposite to Mr.Wig at the other end of the table.
After waiting for 10 minutes  the door to conference room was opened and a loud overly cheerful good morning was heard .King entered with a smiling Pragya by his side.
"Good morning Mr.& Mrs.King, we have been waiting for you"
King apologized putting the blame on traffic. Then he took a seat on Mr.Wig's right side while Pragya took a seat beside him,(close to Abhi).
She ,then noticed, Purab and Aliya who were staring at her with surprise and shock respectively. Strangely, she didn't feel anything or rather she chose to feel nothing towards them.
"She is beautiful, isn't she ?" Said King pulling both Purab and aliya out of their respective trance. They both nodded and smiled awkwardly.
Mr.Wig smiled and was about to say something when he was stopped by a snore.
He stared in disbelief at the the other end of the table
Where Abhi seemed to be blissfully asleep.

.
.
.
The end of this part.
I will definitely try to end this in the next part .
My so called One shots have basically become 3-4 shots😜
Sorry in advance..
.
.
.how do you like it ? please comment
PRECAP: HE IS SO NOT ASLEEP 😉
NEXT PART IS BREWING
☕☕
stay tuned
.
.Thanks....Merci...Gracias...
Shukriya...Dhanevat
👋👋👋