Chapter 18: The Truth Behind Alliza

Comenzar desde el principio

Alliza lied her sweater on the log next to her. Steven was ran out of fruits to eat.

Alliza: Hye was also my other friends from Korean, I was met her during my family visit. She said her family would come in California and after 3 years they come there as she said. That time, I wasn't in custody so I luckily met her, she knew that I was in trouble with Livitina's family so she helped me. She had aunt in Cambodia so I chose that country to live, well, my parents also come with me due to the financial problems and so, they also chose to work there. However, my parents couldn't find a job in Cambodia so again, Hye brought them to another country without me. I prefer to stay there because that place was much safe, the mother in Rin family is Hye's aunt so they adopted me. Well, I met Riaz, a son of Rin family which he treated me as his real sister. But he went to Bangladesh after 2 years to continue his scholar there yet, the Rin family raised me as long as they could. I felt so happy especially the time I met my new friends Reasey and Pich which they are here.

Alliza smiled so beautiful.

Steven: I see, your life is like a blockbuster cinema.

Alliza and Steven laughed.

Alliza: I hope I could meet Nicole again, and if there is a chance, I will apologize to Livitina.

Suddenly, a Nuclear like-siren could be heard around the forest and they also heard the message that to their mind.

???: greetings Everfall, I saw you survived in wave 1. Therefore, let us make our story marvelous that people would attract to read when our story had been published to our book "Book of Destiny". That is right, a wave 2, be ready, because the Revolutionary Squad is about to come to take the Stone of Destiny. You may choose this option, give up the stone or the Revolutionary Squad is going to kill all Everfalls around the Kingsleight. There ya go, try to survive. THIS WAVE 2.

Steven and Alliza felt worried since they were the cause why those people are in the Everworld yet they stayed calmed.

Steven: wha-what should we do now?

Alliza: we should continue our plan...to release everyone from this world, Everfall.

Steven: yes we will. Perhaps, we need someone to put in relationship and develop their love to get the happy ending.

Alliza: but who?

Steven: hmm, I am thinking of the Nightman organization.

Steven took an apple and he was speaking while eating.

Steven: we need to ship Pich and Gareth to get the happy ending. Probably, it will work.

Alliza: Excellent...also Aria and Ester or Rose and Riaz

Alliza giggled. She seemed she love to put in relationship to others.

Alliza: hehe lovely couple.

Steven: yup! umm, the Love Potion...is...wait.

Steven was rummaging his bag however there was no Love Potion, he removed his furry jacket showing his green casual shirt and then he rummaged each pocket of the jacket and luckily, he got the Love Potion

Steven: it is on my pocket! Ah thank god.

Alliza: let me see!

Steven: wait no...its dangerous you might drink it...and you will fall to me.

Steven and Alliza chuckled.

Alliza: ahaha perhaps Steven, you said that potion effect is temporary.

Alliza was staring at Steven while smiling that made him felt shy.

Alliza: I want to know what is your feeling now?