Chapter 8

Hiccup's pov

As I was telling the story, I still felt angry but tried my best to hide it.. I still have flashbacks of how they all beat and bullied me all my life. After I was done with the story, I noticed something in the bushes and realized it was my father spying on me..

I yelled "DAD!!!"
"I know it's you so just come out!!" I said angrily..

My dad then said"Oh, uhhh.. son i-i um" 

No one's pov

Hiccup: I hate it when people spy on me!! Don't try it again!! You are all lucky I haven't burned this village to the ground!! YET!!

Everyone stood there shocked at what he just said..

Stoick: why are you so angry?

Just then hiccup's eyes start GLOWING red like blood, hiccup then clenched his fist ready to punch someone. Hiccup starts panting furiously, his voice starts to get disoriented..

Hiccup: WHY AM I SO ANGRY!! I'll tell you why I am so angry!! It's because of you all of you!! Bullying and teasing me everyday and my dad doing NOTHING about it!! The last 5 years of my life have been amazing.. I have real friends that I call my real family and then ALL OF YOU destroy it my shooting me down and making me stay in this hell-hole, you people call berk!! And what's worse is that when you guys shot me down toothless tail became unstable and it broke within a couple days, so now I have to stay here another month and I can't even celebrate toothless and I' s special day tomorrow with my friends!!

Hiccup starts walking further and deeper into the forest..

Stoick: that's why he is so angry at us..

Astrid: did you guys notice how his voice changed and how his eyes started GLOWING red??

Fishlegs: yeah that's wierd.. I have read lots of books and I once cane across this book that was all about the dragon Prince...

Astrid: so you think hiccup is this Prince?

Fishlegs: it makes sense.. it said in the book that when the dragon Prince is angry or confused his eyes will start GLOWING red like blood and his voice will become disoriented..

Snotlout: pfft!! Fishbone a Prince?? In what world??

Astrid: What was this special day he was talking about??

Stoick: hmm.. it seemed really important to him..

Ruffnut: OH come on you guys seriously don't remember?? Even tuffnut and I remembered his birthday!!!

Everyone else: BIRTHDAY???

Stoick: ugh!! how could I forget my son's birthday??

Astrid: fishlegs do you really believe he is this so called Prince??

Fishlegs: I don't know..

Tuffnut: let's go follow him and get some more answers..

The gang: yeah

Stoick: You guys go follow him, but be careful hiccup looked like he was about to hurt someone..

The gang and stoick go in different directions.. stoick going to the village and the gang going to the direction of where hiccup went..

Sorry I haven't updated in a while..
I had writer's block and I am also not feeling really well.. so will probably try to update next week if I can...

Byeeeee