FTM + Rant + Thank you for 10k views! = This.

As a trans guy, I've been ridiculed and made fun of plenty of times. It makes me feel like shit. People expect me to wake up one day and say "I regret it all, all the surgeries, all the testosterone, all that shit" whEN I'VE LITERALLY NEVER BEEN HAPPIER BEING ME. AT THIS POINT, I KNOW WHO I AM AS A PERSON AND IT PERPLEXES ME TO SEE THAT PEOPLE ARE STILL SO IGNORANT.

I am 15 years old. I'm also more mature in LITERALLY EVERY WAY than a normal 15 year old. I have also been out as transgender since I was almost 13, SO WHEN I WAS 12.

I was too shy and quiet to like things or basically have a personality before I came out. After I came out as part of the LGBTQ+, I started to become more well rounded and I started to change a lot of things about me. The second I came out as transgender, I was nothing but proud. Ever since I found out I was transgender I've just been saying it as proudly as I can. Once I said it a couple of times, it just started rolling off my tongue. I know who and what I am.

High school is sorta hard y'all, I'm not gonna lie. Being transgender did make me stand out a lot more than the other kids, but so far it's been mostly good. People ask questions a lot or they just don't understand/don't question it. I'm fine with questions and I try to be nice but if they make it a joke or say something rude, I will just tell you to google it.

ALSO.

If you want me to tell you about the surgery on how I get my *real penis*, THEN DON'T GET GROSSED OUT OR AT LEAST TRY TO HIDE IT. You literally asked for it!

The reason I write this is because I will soon be going to my transphobic/homophobic/racist dads house in a different state for 2 weeks. I want to see the state, not my dad. ;-; He's meeeeean to meeeee ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; And because I'm like rllllly heckin close to being out for 3 years!!! ((ALSO THIS BOOK HAS OVER 10K VIEWS AND IM LIKE ACTUALLY FREAKING OUT))

November-ish of 2018 will be my 3 years of being out.

❤💛💚💙💜