Path of vengeance.

Start from the beginning

Venom: Not gonna lie, he looks better than Robbie.

I then see them talking until the rider on the bike looks up to where I am and throws his chain at me.

Venom: Mierda!!! (Shit).

I quickly jump out of the way and shoot a web passed him and pull myself towards him and kick him away, he gets up and walks to me and tries to punch me I block and punch him In the stomach, he doesn't flinch and grabs me and tosses me into a wall then raps a chain around me and heats it up, trying to burn me, I quickly use my semblance to heat up my body and then release a heat wave and knock him back, we're about to go at it again until Robbie shouts.

Ghost rider: THAT'S ENOUGH!!!

I then look at him and then back at the ghost rider wannabe and then stop.

Ghost rider: what the hell are you doing here?!

Venom: We came to see how this was going to roll out but as you know this bastard attacked us.

Ghost rider: venom, that "bastard" is my brother.

When he said that, I look back at him and start to observe him.

Venom: Hmm... I guess that makes sense, he does look like you.

A/N: Ok, to avoid confusion between who's talking, I'll name Robbie Reyes' ghost rider as "ghost rider (R)", and for Jonny Blaze's ghost rider, I'll name him as "ghost rider (J)", the J stands for Jonny and the R stands for Robbie, anyway back to it.

Ghost rider (J): Robbie, who the hell is this?

Ghost rider (R): they're my friends.

Ghost rider (J): "they?"

Venom: he means that there's 2 of us.

He just looks at us for a moment and then back at Robbie.

Ghost rider (J): let's go.

I watch Robbie walk to his car but I grab him.

Venom: dude, where the hell are you going?

Ghost rider (R): like I said back at beacon, you know where I'm going.

He then gets in his car and follows the other ghost rider on the motorcycle.

Venom: Hmph, saying one thing but doing the other are you Robbie?

I then web swing after them.

(Timeskip)

I land on another building and watch what they're doing, they both get of their veachiles and head into a building, once they're inside I hear screams and gunfire.

Venom: That doesn't sound good.

I then web swing to the building they're in and enter by going through the window, I then see 5 guys looking at me and pull out their guns and start firing, I quickly move out of the way and grab the 1st guy I see and smash his head into the wall and then shoot a web at the 2nd guy and toss him out the window but leave him hanging there, I look at the last 3 and decide to go into my assault form.

A/N: just so you know, your assault form is baisicly agent venom.

I have my pistols unholstered and shoot the 3rd in the knee and then roll to avoid the other 2 who were still shooting, I grab the 3rd guy and use him as a human shield and then shoot the 4th in the head and then snap the 3rd guys neck and shoot the 5th one with a web and pull him to me and grab him by the throat and point a gun to his head.