"ѕανιηg ρєσρℓє, нυηтιηg тнιηgѕ...
ιт'ѕ тнє ƒαмιℓу вυѕιηєѕѕ."
R U L E S
- Don't be rude. Simple as that.
- I can deny you. These plots are my babies and I want someone who at least has good grammar to write them and do them justice.
- Credit. If you get the plot, please credit me in the description and tag me in foreword or first chapter. I wanna read the story and see how you take it.
- Don't steal. If I don't give you the plot, then don't take it. It's rude and it's stealing and I will find you.
- Changes. Anything with an asterisk * can be changed, but please talk to me first before you change something.
- Time Limit. You have two weeks to post the first chapter or prologue. This does not include the introduction, epigraph, playlist, cast, etc. If you don't publish it in two weeks I will take the plot back. However, if you need any extension on time just message me and I'll most likely say yes.
- Feel Free to Talk to Me. My inbox is always open if you have any questions or need any help. I'm always here if you need to talk about anything. I don't bite :)
- Username change. I know some of you like to change your username. So, if you get a plot and change your username, please tell me about it so I can update it on the chapter of the plot you've taken so other people can find you and read the story if they'd like to.
- Password. The password is your favourite story/book at the moment. You have to include this when you comment to ask for the plot so I know you have read the rules.
- Payment. This is optional, but if you could follow me or give me some feedback on one of my stories that would be nice.
V I P
These are people that will pretty much always get the plot, because I trust them completely. They don't have to include the password and can request for a plot even if they have another one out. They can also put it on hold and I'm just really lenient on the the rules with them, because I know they'll treat it right. You probably don't want one of my crappy plots, but the option's here if you'd like.
Also, I'm probably forgetting some people/left them out because I'm too shy to tag them, but if I follow you then you're most likely on this list and have more leverage with a plot. I'm so sorry if you didn't want to be tagged.
lokidyinginside xWintra tomsbella satanicstardust The_Avengers_Devil soulofstaars dubrevh deanabernathys sebstab chaoticmutants tomsmarvoIo BuckysNewLeftArm Thumbtak thunderblink lookingforlucy tinkertaydust latte-to-go starfragment spiderlad bibliophil_e
YOU ARE READING
Argent's Dreams - 𝙋𝙇𝙊𝙏 𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙋Random
"I don't know what I'm doing half of the time." in which an author has a million ideas and not enough time to write them, so she gives them to you lovelies!