Interview #23 @SpotlightReader

1 What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

The fact that you can find unpublished books from people with hardly any experience with writing at all and still enjoy it.

 2 What's a piece of advice you'd give a newcomer?

Just try, you never know if you don't. 

 3 If you could gain writing advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask? 

Rebecca Donovan, I would ask her how to keep a readers interest throughout a book series.

4 What's a song you enjoy? Who's the artist? 

I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco

5 What's your dream vacation? 

My dream vacation would be to go to Australia to see my family.

6 What is your favorite holiday and why? 

Thanksgiving because you can eat a lot and family gets together. 

7 What inspired you to begin writing? 

Nanowrimo (National November Writing Month) originally got me interested in writing.

8 How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

With my friends, reading other books

 9 What's your favorite book? 

Reason to Breathe

10 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follower or comment?

of course

 11 What's the best way to handle a bully? 

The best way to handle a bully would to be strong and not let it get to you. Odds are they probably don't know the REAL you, so don't get worked up over what they say because there is soooo much more to you than what can ever be voiced out into words. You might not be perfect but neither are they. Everyone has their flaws.

request time!

Almost a Lost Cause, it's about a girl who looses almost everything but overcomes the roadblocks and still manages to live a semi—happy life. Things will happen, people will leave, but that's just life. This is just a story of hers.

 This is just a story of hers