37

“So, dancing time?” Dom whispered as I met up with him to go to the studio.

“Yeah.” I said looking up at him.

“Are you going to be shirtless?” he asked winking at me and making me blush a bit.

“I didn’t wear a sports bra today for nothing.” I said just as flirty as he did.

“Great.” He said kissing the side of my head as we got to my car. He made a be-line straight to his truck and I got in my car.

I got to the studio in record time, and Dom caught up to me eventually and when I parked he just had to choose the driver’s side to park next to, and really close. I groaned and since I didn’t want to scratch his car went to the other side and got out quickly. I watched as Dom grabbed a small bag from his back seat as I walked past with my bag already around my torso.

“How did you get out?” He asked sounding worried.

“I may have scratched your car when I opened my door. Hope you don’t mind.” I lied and smiled at him while batting my eyelashes.

“That’s so wrong!” He shouted going to the other side of his truck to see that I was lying as I went in side.

“Mama?” I shouted wondering where she was.

“Back here.” She sounded like she was laughing. “Don’t come back here!” She shouted when I got close.

“Why? Is everything okay?” I was getting worried now. I heard the door behind me open.

“Yeah... it’s just- uh I’m keeping someone company.” She said making my eyes widen and my sarcasm kicked in saving me from staying frozen.

“Kill me now.” I said before fake gagging.

“Just go dance with your boyfriend and lay off of mine!” She shouted but didn’t seem the least bit threatening.

“Okay, we are going to be practicing lifts so don’t distract us!” I shouted and heard the door to her office open. “Eww mom we don’t want to see!” I shouted turning and seeing Dom right behind me.

“You keep your shirt on!” She shouted as I started pushing Dom towards our usual room.

“I can’t or I might hurt myself... you know what it was like when I kept falling.” I said and when we got to the room I pushed Dom in and got in quickly when I heard my mom saying something else.

“Okay, that wasn’t awkward at all.” Dom said laughing a bit.

“That was gross. She said she was keeping someone company… I think I might have actually threw up if she said entertaining someone.” I shuddered at the mere thought of her saying something like that.

“Your mom isn’t ugly.” He said and by the look on his face I could tell he didn’t know what else to say.

“I know but that is still my mom. I came out of her.”

“You can stop right after that. I have heard enough. So let’s get started?” He asked and I nodded turning to my bag and getting the tape out to play. As it was loading I took off my shirt and turned to see Dom looking at the wall.

“Are you uncomfortable?” I asked seriously still holding onto my shirt.

“No… it’s just I don’t know. I don’t want to get turned on and ruin anything.” He said turning to look at me but just kept his eyes on my face.

“Okay, how about this?” I asked putting my shirt back on, taking the bottom of the front and tucking it into the V part of the neck making it a makeshift bikini top that still covered up most of my chest.

“I can deal with that.” He said looking at my stomach now.

“Okay, so I am going to show you the whole dance first and I will just say lift here so you know when.” I said and he nodded standing back and watching me as I danced.

“So 5 lifts in total.” He nodded when I was done.

“Yeah, ready to try?” I asked and he nodded as I got in the starting position.

The beat came on after 5 seconds and we both started. We practiced the same dance 12 times, getting water each time in between.

“Can we call it a day?” He asked laying on the hard wood floor.

“Yeah… I’m hungry anyways.” I said fanning myself. I hate how only 2 windows open in this room.

“Let’s go get something to eat then.” He didn’t move. The only movement I saw was the rise and fall of his chest

“Come on big guy.” I said walking over and picking up one of his arms and pulling him.

“You are not going to be able to drag me anywhere.” He said laughing and watching as I tried pulling him.

“Just give me a minute.” I ground out trying to pull him and only getting him to laugh harder.

“Just leave me here to die.” He said and I knew that was from an old kids movie so I just gave him a look spelling out. ‘Are you kidding me?’

“Fine, I will just leave and go home and eat and see you tomorrow.” I started walking to my bag and as soon as I passed him I felt him hold on and pull me so I fell and landing right on his chest. “That hurt.” I whined sitting up and rubbing the back of my head and then my leg.

“I’m sorry… let me kiss it make it better.” He laughed out and pulled me so he kissed the top of my head down to my neck and then he started placing open mouth kissing on my collar bone making me sigh and give him more room by bending my neck the other way.

He sucked harshly on one spot making me reach back and rub my hand down his face and against his scruffy chin.

“Let’s go.” He mumbled getting up and taking me with him. “What are we getting?” He asked and I just shrugged. “My place? I think my parents would love to have you over.” He mumbled and I just looked up at him.

“You sure?” I asked making sure that I showed him that I wanted to but it was totally up to him.

“Yeah, and this time don’t sit in my spot and you can’t sit next to my sister so you get to sit right next to me.” He said kissing my cheek quickly even though I was giggling over the fact he said my spot.

“Alright Sheldon, let’s go.” I bit my lip and leaning up pecking his even though he started pouting at the name and pulling him along. “Lead the way.” I said letting his hand go and going to my car with my bag. I threw it in back and waited for him to pull out before I did.

I was going to his house and hopefully I don’t get chickenpox.

COMMENT AND CHECK OUT THE OTHER STORIES!!!!