Truth or Dare? (A one direction fan-fic)

Chapter 1

I am broken, do you hear me?, I am blinded but you are everything I see, I'm dancing alone.......My best friend Caitlyn blasted out to one direction in her car, knowing that I absolutely hate them!  "Cait?" "Yeah?" "Could you please change the station?" "NO!" We were on our way to the most famous club ever in Mullingar, Ireland.  I didn't want to go, but Cait is making me. She says that I have been a stick in the mud lately, and thinks that going to the club with help. I tried to talk her out of it, but once Cait has her mind set, there is no way to change it.

*Back to reality* "Kendal!" "What?" "You were day-dreaming again." "Oh, sorry." "Come on, we are here!" We walked up to the door, and our feet started vibrating, because of how loud the music was. When we got in there, Cait took off leaving me by myself. I walked up to the bar, sat down, and told the bartender what I wanted. I chugged the whole thing in one big gulp. I turned around and stood up, only to run into a guy who looked fairly familiar. "Hello, Love." "I am so sorry, I didn't see you there." "It's ok, I was actually coming to talk to you." "You were?" "Yup, I wanted to see if you cared to dance?" "Sure." We headed over to the dance floor, everyone was either grinding against each other or making out against a wall. I looked for Cait, but I couldn't find her. Oh, well. As we danced, I started to wonder what this guys name was. "What is your name?" "Liam, Liam Payne, what is yours?" "Kendal Jones. Are you Liam from one direction?" "Yeah, why aren't you freaking out now?" "I am not a fan of yours." "Why is that?" "Because, you just 5 snobby and bratty guys. Whose dreams came true, probably because one of you bribed Simon to make you stars." "First, none of that is true, and second how are you still single?" "I have to go, I need to find my friend, so we can leave." "Is your friend the girl you walked in with?" "Yes, why?" "You might want to look over there." As I looked over to where Liam was pointing, I noticed Cait pushed up against a wall, and french kissing some guy. "I can take you home, if you like." "Thanks, but I need to tell Cait that I am leaving with you." I was walking over to where Cait was when, a guy turned me around and full-on kissed me. I felt sparks, but I didn't know who it was. I broke apart from the kissed, and noticed that it was a blond, boy. I looked up into his eyes, and I noticed they were a very pretty blue. "I am sorry about that love, I just saw you talking to Liam, and wanted to make my move on you before he did." That accent sounded like mine, so the guy was from here, but I have never seen him before, except when Cait talked about him. "Are you Niall Horan?" "Yes, love, I am. Please don't freak out now." "Why would I? I am not a fan." "Are you a   directioner then?" "No, I am not a fan or a directioner." "Well, I bet, I could change that." He said, with a smirk. Honestly, I just wanted to go home, I was tired and I have been kissed by a guy that I don't even know. The kiss, it felt like it was meant to be. I looked up into those big, blue eyes and did something I thought I would've never done. I kissed him, again. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I approved. I felt my body being lifted up, as he started to kiss my neck. I tried to keep in my moans. He hit that one spot on my neck, then I let out a huge moan. I began blushing, as everyone in the bar started looking at us. "Niall. Put me down." He did as told, and I grabbed his hand, and I ran out of the door. I had no clue where I was going, I just wanted to be with Niall. "Where are we going, babe?" Niall had asked for the hundredth time. "Niall?" "Yes, Love?" "Where is your car?" "It is over here." Niall said, pointing to a 2012 convertible mustang. I headed for the car. Niall and I had ended up driving to his flat.