Mileven~ 'Fun'

El and Mike were currently in the kitchen cleaning up since Nancy didn't feel like it. She made Mike, but of course El offered to help.

The boys were currently downstairs talking with Max. They were playing games, and having fun while waiting for Mike and El.

El was drying off a plate, talking with Mike, until he said a funny joke making her laugh, and accidentally dropping the plate.

"Shit." She mumbled, bending down to pick it up.

"El I'm sorry, let me- wait. What did you just say?" He looked up, as El giggled.

"I said shit." She shrugged, helping Mike pick up the plate.

"Eleven who taught you that word?"

"Dustin says it when he's mad or upset." El shrugged, obviously not knowing what it meant.

"Oh okay." He let out a small smile, picking up the rest of the glass.

"El, I'll be right back. Stay right here." He smiled, turning around.

His face turned angry, as he left the kitchen, storming downstairs.

"DUSTIN!" He yelled, stomping right in front of him.

"...yes?"

"WHY DID YOU TEACH EL BAD WORDS?! He screamed, scaring all of the boys, including Max.

"I-I didn't." He stuttered, backing up.

"If you cuss in front of her one more time, I swear, you'll never hear the end of it." He muttered, walking back upstairs.

He looked around, and saw El shaking and hiding behind the corner.

"El what's wrong?" He rushed over to her, as she flinched.

"Are you mad at me. I-I didn't know." She stuttered, still shaking.

"What? No, it's Dustin's fault."

"Mike I heard you say it once also." She whispered, making Mike widen his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry El." He mumbled, looking down.

"It's okay." He smiled widely, kissing his cheek.

They walked back downstairs, hand in hand, as everyone looked scared of Mike. He chuckled, sitting down with El.

The boys started playing D&D, but Max and El were getting bored.

"El let's go on a walk." Max said, making El nod.

"It's dark El, I don't want you to get hurt." Mike looked up from the game.

"Gee thanks." Max mumbled, making the boys chuckle.

"I'm fine Mike. I'm bored can I please go?" She begged, grabbing his hands.

"Fine. But come back soon and don't go too far."

"Thanks dad." Lucas mocked, making Mike punch his shoulder.

"Shove a stick up your a- butt." Mike corrected himself, making El giggle.

"Thank you!" She kissed his cheek, walking outside with Max.

They walked out, and decided to walk through the forest since Max wanted to know where El first met Mike. She was a real Mileven shipper.

They kept walking, until they finally reached the part of the woods by Mirkwood.

"This is it." She smiled, stepping in the spot.

"Awww, really?!" She gushed, looking around.

"Where did you and Lucas meet?"

"School." She smiled, blushing.