Prologue

• Dedicated to My Babez ziggy. i love him so much

Hey everyone!!! So this is my first post on wattpad, but hopefully not my last. just to ask, how are you all doing? Anyway this is the Prologue for my new story "The Wolf In Me". I hope you all love it!!! please tell me what you think both good and bad and please tell me how I can improve. If you know anyone who might like my story, please tell them about it. 

Thanks for reading this, I hope you injoy my work!!!  

(The picture is what I vision the girl to look like) 

Purple-Storm-Catcher

~This chapter is for all my best friends. I miss you so much and can't wait to see you back at school.

~*~

___________________VOTE_________________

_________________COMMENT_______________

___________________FAN__________________

_________________THANKS_________________

Prologue

My Papa places me in the bush. We have run for so long and my legs are tied. His brown hair is wet from the rain and his copper eyes are sad and scared. The storm rages around us; the wind making reddened leaves hit my face. I look around to see I'm on a cliff face, the edge but meters from me. The gray stone looks unsafe and the sea rages bellow it. Behind me trees and shrubs grow wildly and the bare branches grind together. 

My green eyes find their way back to his, tears threatening to show my full fear. He looks down at me seriously, a frown arching on his eyebrows and a bead of sweat forming on his forehead. I know what he is about to do despite the fact I've seen it only a couple of times.

He's too tired. I know it. He knows it... and our pursuer does too.

There is no way he can win this fight. Not in his current state, perhaps not even if he was well. The bullet in his arm could bring his death; like a runner without his legs. He wont make it...

"You stay here." His deep voice is almost lost over a rumble of thunder. "I don't care what happens; I don't care who comes. You stay here!" He shakes my shoulders on the last sentence making my arms hurt. I just stare up at him; my eyes searching his for some sort of hope.

I find none.

"Do you understand?" I nod slowly but I don't talk. I never talk. My short five years have been silent. Not once have I said Mama or Papa; or even hello. Just silently went about my innocent way.

Papa looks around quickly before kneeling down next to me. He pushes a piece of my tangled brown hair behind my ear and then cups my cheek. My heart pounds like a hummingbirds wings as he continues to speak. 

"I love you," He whispers close to my face. "And that's why you need to listen now." He gets up, a harsh look on his sweat drenched face that screams business. "If anything happens to me you run." His voice is lower than ever as his body forces itself to change. "Do you understand me; do you hear me? You must run. Do not stay with me; do not look for me. Just run!"

I just look at him, denying everything now.

In my world we are back home on the beach. I'm playing at the waters edge with a pink and white ball, my hair in a pony tail high on my head; the ends tickling my back. I'd scream playfully as a larger wave came in, soaking my purple dress. I'd laugh and jump up and down sending water shooting up towards my face.