1

Here is the first chapter for this book. I'm not going to actually start it until I'm done with Fate but I would like to know if you guys want this book next. :)

_____

   Jungkook's heavy boots tapped the cracked cement as he walked through clouds of other people's smoke. His dark eyes were glancing around, looking for his friend that usually worked late hours.

There was annoying rock music playing somewhere in the building, the same playlist Jungkook has heard every time he comes in here. Jungkook passes by another wall of tattoo suggestions until he reaches the back where less people were. He spotted his favorite tattoo artist in his assigned area smoking a blunt as he worked on another person.

Jungkook walked over and slightly smirked when Yoongi glanced up, taking the blunt out his mouth to speak, "JK, it's been a while."

The person that Yoongi was tattooing gave Jungkook a respectful nod when they made eye contact. Jungkook has seen the guy a few times before. He was close friends with Yoongi if he remembers correctly.

"Yeah, well," Jungkook clears his throat and sits down in a ripped up chair next to Yoongi, "I found another design."

Yoongi hums as he intensely stares down at the work he was doing on the guy's wrist. The buzzing sound from the needle being the most dominate noise in the room.

"What is it this time?"

Jungkook takes a deep breath as he digs into his jacket pocket and takes out a crumbled paper. He tries flatten the wrinkles on Yoongi's metal desk beside him, but the paper doesn't go back to normal.

"It's a tiger," Jungkook explains, even though it was very obvious.

Yoongi looks over at it and then back over at his current tattoo, "That's fucking stupid."

Jungkook smirks in amusement, shoving the paper in his pocket again, "Well, good thing you aren't the one getting it, huh?"

Yoongi just brings the blunt to his lips and gives a small shrug, "Okay, JK," Yoongi exhales, smoke swirling out of his mouth, "but you gotta pay this time."

Jungkook just shrugs his shoulders and reaches into his pocket, slamming down a few hundreds, "This enough for you?"

Yoongi stops and looks down at the money. He takes another drag and chuckles, "Now, where did you get that?"

Jungkook just smirks and leans back into the chair, "Lets just say that I've been on the run for a while, why not make more enemies along the way?"

Yoongi chuckles and shakes his head, "You're a stupid motherfucker."

Yoongi taps the guys arm who he just tattooed, "Joon, I'm finished," he says, waking up the guy who looked like he fell asleep in the chair.