16 : Beside You Forever ❇

[A/N: THANK YOU ALL FOR 1.2K READS! I thought it'd be nice to have music as you read the story so here's some ambient music for you to listen to while enjoying the chapter ❤️ Song: Sad Song (nightcore)]

2K READS! I thought it'd be nice to have music as you read the story so here's some ambient music for you to listen to while enjoying the chapter ❤️ Song: Sad Song (nightcore)]

Justin felt like he was floating in the endless expanse of a dark abyss. The dream was gone. But he was drifting away like a cloud.

There isn't any time you can afford on your hands right now, Justin, not when there are only 6 days to the war.

Gwen...Robin...Kei...everyone...

Where were they?

Could anyone even hear my voice?

No. It's pointless.

Wake up, Justin. You have to.

How long was he going to stay in this coma? He needed to open his eyes as soon as possible...

"Justin...please..."

Gwen? Is that you?

Justin could hear her, but darkness shrouded his vision. He couldn't see anyone.

"Wake up...please..."

Get me out of here...please. Gwen. Someone...help me...

Justin couldn't feel anything: not the blood rushing through his veins, nor the feeling in his nerves. He was worried; this was a feeling he hadn't experienced for very long.

Her voice drowned out after awhile, and the uneasiness in him just grew by the minute.

Am I going to die? I still have that basketball match to play even though it was postponed with the latest series of events...she said she'd come and support me...

Memories of the times they spent together slowly flashed before him.

Justin's first ever physical education lesson with Gwen right after he witnessed her publicly beating up a dude called Andrew, who confessed to her.

"HOLY SHIT I'M SO SORRY!" That klutz of a Gwen slammed the ball right at his face during dodgeball. It was odd of her to ever apologise to a guy especially if she hit them.

Although the impact did hurt a little, Justin was too fascinated by her reaction that he couldn't help but gaze at her.

But Justin's gaze didn't convey warmth whatsoever because that "blizzard look" was perpetually plastered on his face.