Chapter 2: Meliodas Pt. 1

Elizabeth had carried the mysterious blonde boy to her room and had took off his armor and layed him in her bed. She smirked a bit as she stared at his sleeping form.
"He's a boy...definitely!" Hawk spoke as he stares at the blonde as well.
"Let's make sure~" smirked the silverette as Hawk stares at her with a surprised expression
"That gentle face...his abs...his smell~" the dragon sin giggles and rubs the blondes chest softly.
"He's a boy alright~!" Smiled the silverette.
"You already knew that idiot!" Shouted Hawk as the blonde woke up. When he sat up, he blushes as the dragon sin kept rubbing his chest.
"Um...excuse me..?" Murmured the blonde with a shy expression. The silverette stopped rubbing the blondes chest and smiles.
"Your heartbeat is just fine~!" The dragon sin giggles as the blonde was still all flustered.
"Oh um...thank you for that...oh! And where am I? What am I doing here?" Asked the blonde with a confused expression as he looks around the room.
"About that, you walked into my bar and passed out cold on the floor! Then I carried you up here and took care of you like the nice young lady I am~" the dragon sin smiles as she stared at the blondes emerald eyes. They were so mesmerizing to her, she could stare at them forever.
"Nice lady my ass-" Hawk noticed the silverette glare at him.
"Y-Your the best Elizabeth!" Hawk spoke in a nervous tone.
"Elizabeth...that's your name? It sounds so beautiful." Murmured the blonde causing the silverette to blush a deep shade of red.
"T-Thank you, and what's your name?" The dragon sin tuned out her companion who kept teasing her about her blushing face and focused only on the blonde.
"M-My name...is Meliodas." The blonde spoke with a gentle smile.
° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °
I might make the Meliodas chapter either a two part or three part thing. Don't know yet, and I'll continue to update when I can!