I'm Not Witness Protection!

Niall Above

Niall POV

"I still can't believe you and your father are competing." I look at my mom and shrug my shoulders, "He started it and I'm going to finish it." She rolls her eyes and laughs.

My name is Niall Andrews, I am the son of Bradley and Ida Andrews and I am twenty-three years old. I have one older brother and one younger sister. You can know more about me later on in the future.

"It took me so long to even get this company running and now it's growing like there is no tomorrow." She sits down in front of my desk, "Your dad just found a woman that has been missing since she was a baby."

"Hopefully that person gets back with their family as soon as possible." The only thing I hate about my job is that you find all of these missing people, but sometimes their family is nowhere to be found. Some go to their families right away, but others end up having to start over with nobody by their side.

So far I haven't come across a case like that, but my dad on the other hand has. My work phone starts ringing, "I need you and your mom to come over. I need you to do a big favor for me."

"Hello to you too, dad. We'll be there soon." He hangs up and I look at mom. "Dad wants us at his building." She arches her eyebrow, "Why? What happen?" I shrug my shoulders as we walk out to my car, "I don't know."

Fifteen minutes later

We walk in my dad building and up to his office. "We're here. What's going on?" He looks up from his computer and takes off his reading glasses.

"We found this woman, but she has no family around. I usually help people like her start over, but I have to go to the UK for some business. Niall, I will need you to take care of her. She's different from the other kidnapped victims. People are still after her for some odd reason."

I quickly start shaking my head, "No! No! Nope! I'm not turning into witness protection. Just send her to the police and they can deal with her." He shakes his head, "Don't you think I would have done that by now? I told you, this woman is different and her going to the police is going to put her in even more danger." I continue to shake my head, "No! Get Britney or Glenn to do it."

He looks at me with a lazy look, "You want me to get a fashion designer and an architect to watch over this woman?" I nod my head and he glares at me, "No, that's not happening! I'm asking as your father and not as your friend! Take this woman in!" I look at mom, "Ma!! Tell dad that I do-."

She holds her index finger up, "I just got a phone call. Continue without me." She puts her phone to her ear and walks out of the office. My mouth drop, "Your phone didn't even ring!" She looks back at me, "It's on vibrate."

"You never keep it on vibrate! Ma, that's such a childish move! That's something Brit would do!" She leaves me in the office with my glaring father. I throw my head back and groan in defeat, "Fine!! I don't care anymore! I'll take care of this woman."

He claps his hands and laughs, "Thanks son, stop pouting. You're not a kid anymore, you're a grown man." I stand up and sigh, "I'm leaving, make sure your wife gets in your car." He starts laughing as I walk out of his office.

I can't believe he's making me do this. Why do I have to take care of some woman?

"It's funny how every time I see you or Brit, you are both always pouting." I stop right in front of my car and see Glenn leaning against it, "What did dad do this time?" I unlock my door and walk past him, "He's making me take care of some woman. She has people coming after her wanting to take her back."

He scrunches up his face, "Why won't he just send her to the police?" I throw my hands up, "That's what I said, but he said sending her to them will put her in even more danger. He's going to the UK for his job." His eyes widen, "Is that why he called me and Brit over?! Brit is going to throw a fit. She really wants to go there so she can meet her favorite fashion designer."

I rub my face, "Well, she already knows she's not going to be able to go, but she's still going to be upset about it." He lets out a soft laugh, "It seems like I ruined your storming out walk, so you can go ahead and resume to it." I roll my eyes and give him the finger, "I can't do it now, it won't even seem right anymore."

I get in the car and he walks off towards the building. I drive off and head to Jada house. I don't want to say she's my girlfriend, but to the world she is. We just have sex with each other every other night. I pull up to her house and walk in without knocking. She gave me the key to her place a year or two ago.

"Jada! Where you at?!" Jada comes down with nothing but a towel on, "Why are you screaming and what are you doing here?!" I lick my lips and she smirks at me. She drops her towel and I wrap my arms around her waist and push her against the wall. I smash my lips to hers and she moans into the kiss.

I shove my tongue in her mouth, I pull away and kiss down her neck. "I love it when you're aggressive." She bites her lip and I turn her around and pull my pants down. I take the condom out of my pocket and put it on. I shove myself in without warning and she throws her head back and moans, "Ah!! Fuck yes!!"

I bite her neck, "I'm always aggressive."