Chapter IV: Merchandise

MISTAKES ARE EVERYDAY LIFE

(EDITED)

The Bosses Merchandise

I didn't know what to expect when I opened my eyes, I thought I was going to be chained to some surgical bed and clothed in a hospital gown. I was paralyzed to say in the least..but when my eyes did open, I was...baffled. I didn't know what to expect, I mean I really didn't expect a big luxurious room and a big luxurious bed. The room was so..comfy that I had to slap and pinch myself a couple of times.

Okay, lemme get this straight. I was at starbucks and then I left the starbucks, then I saw Chase and he gave me the stink eye, Then out of no where I am.. forcedly introduced to Vito and Bobby A.K.A the goofs. Then I was traveling through this castle like mansion with this big guy whose black hair was gelled back like Bobby and Vito's. I didn't catch his name, but I do remember fainting as soon as I entered the room.

And now... I AM SITTING IN THIS OVERSIZED PRINCESS ROOM! How much worse could my day get? I thought as I ran my hands into my ponytail, I snatched the hair tie out of my hair and threw it somewhere on the floor.

I looked all over the bedroom and started to touch the creme luxurious, silky comforter. It felt nice under my palms. I inhaled a whiff of the smell in the room, it smelt like vanilla cookies which made my stomach grumble in a weird way. I groaned as I fell back onto the silky cream colored pillows and turned on my side as I noticed the big windows that had a great view of the trees and sky.

I couldn't help but to scrunch up my face as everything dawned on me. I was in some place..a place I didn't know nor recognize and I'm laying here snuggling up to this soft, warm and cozy bed. When really.. I SHOULD BE FINDING AN ESCAPE!

See this is why I start to wonder where all of my anger have gone. I open up to slowly and close to quickly. That should never happen. I threw the covers off my body as I realized I was no longer in my jeans and white button up. I was in an Big ass over sized T-Shirt that stopped at the middle of my thighs.

Now I felt disgusted and angry at the thought of someone touching me while I was unconscious. No be more reasonable... People that I do not know touching me and undressing me while I was unconscious. I jumped so quick out of the bed and to the big doors, I wasn't sure I could run that fast.

Beyond pissed off and boiling I was ready to take somebody's head off with my damned TOES. That's how angry I was.

I opened the door and ran left down the hall, I was in a rush. I didn't know where I was going. I ran down hall from hall until I saw the big doors I entered through and instantly raced down the luxurious stair case and to the door. I ran so fast I was sure my adrenaline was pumping hard.

When I was an inch away from touching the door strong arms gripped my waist and held me tightly as I started to flail and kick around in their arms. I was tired of them grabbing me and holding me like this. I started screaming when the hand came up to cover my mouth, I bit down as hard as I could.

The male who held me wailed in pain as he dropped me and I turned the door knob. The door didn't open. I turned it again, and still it didn't open. It came to the point where I was pulling frantically and insanely because I didn't want to be here. In this unfamiliar place. I didn't know where I was and I think it is perfectly natural to react the way I did.

Being taken to a different place, with people who speak a different language, should have made any one panic. It was like meeting your boyfriends parents.

Becoming very annoyed and frustrated with the door I gave up and slumped down to the ground as I sprawled out my legs slouching against the door. I sighed and tried to hold back the burn I felt in my throat..that lump that always returned every now and then.