~EunJoon~

1.

You were all at the MAMA awards and you were sat next to GOT7

You were all at the MAMA awards and you were sat next to GOT7. It just so happened that you were sat between BamBam and RM.

Feeling someone tap on your arm you turned to face BamBam with an annoyed face. Cheekily he just smiled and started to talk to you about music and about life.

However looking at you from the corner of his eye was RM. He was jealous that you were paying all your attention to BamBam and not BTS. He didn't act though because he knew how much you enjoyed talking to fellow K-pop idols.

So he just put a hand on your leg and nudged your shoulder gaining your attention. Turning round to him expecting him to say something you had a questionable look on your face.

You were wrong though since he just pointed his head in the direction of the Maknae line who were staring at you. It was weird but you understood what they were trying to say. Come over here and stop talking to him.

Sighing while laughing you walked over to them which put a smile in RM's face.

2.

It was before the group debuted and Eun Mi was nearly getting kicked out of the group

It was before the group debuted and Eun Mi was nearly getting kicked out of the group. Since it was just her and RM in the group at that moment in time they wanted to replace her so that male members would join the group and not just be in it for a month then leave. 

You were close to accepting your fate and leaving the group but RM was having none of it and went straight to the CEO's office and explained to him that if you left then he would leave. The reason why he said this was because them being the only two members of the group they would have no one in the group to practice the choreography and write the songs. Meaning that even if a new group were to debut then it would take awhile for them to.

Forever grateful to RM, he became one of your parent figures in your life since you moved away at such a young age and he will forever be one of the people you are most comfortable with.

I hope this was good enough for people since I have no ideas about what type of adorable moments you would want to happen between her and the members.

Enjoy  💜