Welcome to action interviews!
We hope you enjoy getting to know these amazing action writers, do swing by their profiles and check out their action-packed stories!
This interview was done by EagleFromAL
So without further ado, we introduce to you EowynDoyle
1. Congratulations on winning this contest! How do you feel about this?
Answer: It doesn't even feel real! I never in a million years thought I would win!
2. Where were you when you heard that you won?
Answer: Where I always am: at home in front of the computer!
3. What does it mean to you to win?
Answer: I'm always very self-conscious about my writing and winning means my writing has gotten better and people actually like it.
4. How long did it take you to write and Did you find the contest interesting?
Answer: Round 9 took me just about the entire week to write, most of that spent gathering ideas before committing to one of them and actually sitting down to write it. I really enjoyed this contest; it is by far the best, most interesting writing contest I've competed in!
5. How were you feeling when you entered the contest? Like we're you feeling confident? Or were you just trying your luck?
Answer: It was kind of a mix of both. I knew people liked at least some of my writings, so there was some confidence, but I also knew I was going up against some really good writers and thought I wouldn't stand a chance at winning!
6. How would you describe yourself to other writers?
Answer: A progressing amateur. I've come a long way in writing and learned a lot, but I still have a long way to go.
7. What is your favorite genre?
Answer: Oh, that's a hard one! I love both sci-fi and fantasy, but I think I prefer the later just a bit more. You can do just about anything within the realm of fantasy!
8. Who or what inspires your writing?
Answer: Deadlines. Deadlines and music are always things that bring inspiration, though I do sometimes gain inspiration from writers I love or people I know.
9. How long have you been writing? Like, did you start after joining wattpad or you used to write before?
Answer: I've been writing consistently for just over a year now, but I did use to start writing stories when I was younger. I often put those beginning scraps into my writings today!
10. If you could pass on a single piece of advice to anyone who just started writing, what would it be?
Answer: Don't give up. I know it sounds cliche, but seriously, don't give up writing when it gets tough. If I did that, I would have stopped writing a month after I began. Every single writer, even the greats, has experienced Writer's Block, self-doubt, harsh critics, and even lost pieces of their writings. Even the greats were amateurs once. Who knows, you may even be one of the next greats! But, that will never happen if you stop now.
Thanks for checking in, until next time!