The first time i saw you~

Dipper looks like picture and this a memory chapter okay.

MALL
In the local gravity falls mall there are two twin teen girls ,but from far away one looks like a dude since she has a blue and white pinetree hat, grey long pants, no makeup, short boyish hair, an orange shirt with a flannel over it, and dull shoes. While the other girl had makeup, long hair to her hips with a headband, purple skirt, black slipper shoes, and a shooting star sweater. like Mabel always says 'Mabels mature faster than Dippers!' 

"I'm telling you Dipper! Let master Mabel do your matchmaking for you! Boys practically beg for me to date them!" Mabel said and in this instant a nearby boy overheard her and ducks into the trashcan to avoid her.

"Yeah, yeah..." Dipped said dismissively waving her off then takes a sip of her Pitt-cola "Mabel its not that simple." 

"Of course it is!" Mabel said being pretty sure of herself smugly smiles and pulls her twin into a side-hug "Give me a hour and I'll have a mile long list of potential boys!"

"Mabel love takes time and work. Love at first sight doesn't exist!" Dipper exclaimed frowning at her sister.

"In most cases yes ,but this is Mabel your taking to! I'm a living matchmaker!... And if I fail I'll do Grunkle Stan's chores for the rest of the month!" Mabel said huffing.

"Ok then deal." Dipper said taking another sip of her Pitt-cola burping LOUD causing Mabel to glare at her which she just shrugs at.

"Maybe try not acting like a dude sis."Mabel said digging through her makeup bag pulling out various products horrifying Dipper "Oh I know just the solution! Flash makeover!" Mabel yelled chasing Dipper catching various customers eyes at the strange behavior.

"Ha! There's no way you'll catch me!just give up now Si- Oof!" Dipper laughed then cut herself off bumping into someone spilling her drink all over them "Oh sorry here let mee~." She cut herself off again when she looked into a pair of golden eyes glimmering at her in wonder. Time seemed to stop as she looked at his fancy black suit, his golden hair and eyes, and lips that just had to be kissed. By now Dipper is blushing hard stuttering over words.

"Hey!" This pink haired girl shouted getting in Dipper's face "Watch where your going man!" She pushed Dipper causing her step back in fear.

"Yeah we don't want some clumsy dork around us!" This guy with 8-ball glasses said taking Dipper by the shirt.

"I-I'm s-orry o-okay!" Dipper stuttered then looked At her side to see Mabel there holding her grappling hook "Mabel!" Dipper shouted happy to see her sister there.

"Hey leave Dipper alone!" Mabel said glaring at them only making them laugh at her sad attempt of a serious face.

"Or else what! Hey Xanthar!" Pink hair called out to an ape sized senior with a cold stare as he silently stares down Mabel.

"Come on Pyronica, 8-ball, Xanthar don't hurt the boy!" Bill insisted finally getting over his shock looks at his clothes "I'm fine just need to change."

"Hey it's not only that!" 8-ball said taking off Dippers hat giving it to Bill so 8-ball can lift up Dipper's bangs to show the big Dipper.

"Ha what a freak!" A boy with large teeth said coming in next to Bill "What I miss?"

"THIS!" Mabel shouted using her grappling hook to punch 8-ball and let her twin go "Ha I have plenty more where that came from!" Mabel threatened pointing her grappling hook at the bullies who raise their hands up in defeat "You okay Dipper... Dipper?" Mabel asked looking back to see her twin nowhere in sight ,but the mall security was righy behind her "Oh boy." 

WITH DIPPER IN PUBLIC RESTROOM
Dipper had immediately rushed out of the situation and ran to the nearest public bathroom to cry her eyes out which she did for a few minutes until she couldn't anymore and felt lonely "I'm such an idiot." Dipper whimpered then whipped her head back to see it open "Uh occupied!" She yelled.

"Please I need to return something." Bill said slowly coming in with Dippers hat which Dipper snagged out of his hands "Sorry about my former friends. I'm Bill Cipher. " Bill said putting a hand on Dipper's shoulder and smiled charmingly

"It's okay I'm used to it. I'm Mason Pines ,but call me Dipper please." Dipper mumbled then looked at Bill's wet shirt "Looks like I ruined your shirt."

"Oh I have more." Bill said tugging at his shirt to take off which got Dipper to look away" Not much of a tough guy are yah? Can't look at other guys bodies?" Bill teased taking off his shirt. Dippers face exploded and slapped her hat on his face much to his surprise "Uh you even hit like a girl now that's cute!" Bill booped her nose making her frown as she slapped his hand away.

"I AM GIRL!" Dipper yelled very girly "I'm so suck and tired of people mistaking me for a dude!" Dipper took out her I.D which had her labeled as female "See! I'm a female just like my twin sister! I'm just not girly!" Bills face was nothing short of both surprised and relieved.

"Oh thank goodness!" Bill said then smirked at Dipper "I thought I liked boys for a second there ,but your actually a cute girl!"

"You do know your being extremely hurtful right now right?" Dipper said deadpanned glaring at him with some tears in her eyes.

"Sorry Pinetree ,but I was never really good at seeing gender. The only thing I saw when meeting you was that you were beautiful and cute and I'd like to learn more about you." Bill said taking her hand making her blush.

"Really like a date?" Dipper said then realized "Wait Pinetree?" Bill pointed at her hat "Huh that and my last name huh clever?"

"Thanks but yes I mean a date like a date date." Bill said lending her a hand as they go back to get Mabel out of mall jail ,but not Bill's former friends.