(Y/n)

Trigger warning

"I found out something that changed me and maybe will change you. I found out that." There was a weird pause as she just stared blankly into my eyes. Weird. "HER MEMORIES ARE BACK!  Hahahhaaaa I bet I gotcha there!" Pidge exclaimed.

"Oml you scared me so bad! Thank you so much" I hugged her and laughed a bit.

"No problem" she said. I knew something had changed. My love was back. I walked to her room and sat next to her stroking her hair. She looked so peaceful and happy. I can't wait to see her again. She started moving and groaned.

(Y/n)'s POV

I had woken up from what felt like 1 million years of sleep. I didn't want to open my eyes I had  raging headache. I just groaned. If only Lance was here. It felt like I hadn't seen him in a month. I can't last that long without him. My eyes slowly fluttered open and I saw my  love Lance. Gosh I missed him. I hugged him and he hugged back a tear slip out of his eye and rolling down his cheek. "Why are you crying" I whispered wiping them away.

"I've just missed the real you so much. I'm so glad that you remember me" he said.

"What happened?" I asked perplexed.

"You lost all of your memories of me... for a month" he answered.

My eyes widened "a month!?" He just nodded. I pulled him into a kiss.

Lance's POV

It felt so good to kiss her soft lips again. Sadly, she pulled away and put her forehead on mine. "Well I'm back now and I won't go away I promise" she said. That made me smile. That she would be mine forever no matter what. "But can I have some food I'm starving"

"Sure" I chuckled a bit at the mood change. She got up and I did as well. We walked hand in hand to the dining room. Luckily Hunk was there stress cooking. "Whatcha making Hunk?" I asked.

"Food" he responded.

"Eh good enough for me. Can I have some?" (Y/n) asked.

"Sure I'm almost done" he replied with a smile. "Wait. (Y/n)? Your back?"

"Oh. Yeah I'm back but I'm really hungry so can I just have some food" she said.

"Oh right!" He picked up a plate of food and handed it to her.

"Thank you" she said. I watched her chow down her food. Once she was done she cleaned off her plate and stood next to me. "What do you want to do" she asked.

"Whatever you want to do"

"Well that's why I was asking you because I don't know what to do"

"Well then I don't know"

"But-"

"Nope no complaining"

"I-"

"Nope"

"St-"

"Shhhhhh" I put my finger over her lips and we both laughed. I missed her laugh. We eventually decided to walk around the ship to catch up. Talking to her was great. We both smiled the whole time. She didn't remember much of the experience so she forgot about 2 months of her life she will never get back. It was all fun and games until Allura called over the loud speakers for a team meeting. We all met in the living room place. Allura stood up whilst talking while the rest of us stayed sitting down.

She said, "so paladins as you know Lily Serenity and Sammy don't exactly have a purpose here in space. That means we need to give them a job up here or send them back to Earth. Of course it's their decision but those are the only options"