6

Best Part; H.E.R

••

Sitting down on my bed in my pajamas I was just staring off into space wondering, how did I become the rude girl I am today.

I missed Richie..I really did. And now I'm here, just wanting to catch up on everything and all of the things that has happened when we were apart. The only thing that was going on in my head is how I can get my Richie back. Laying back in bed I closed my eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep until tomorrow.

•=•

"Y/n wake up time for your first day of school" mom yelled shaking me awake. "Ok ok, I'm getting up, please don't shake me like I'm in a coma and you don't know" she was looking at me like I committed a crime. "What what's wrong is there something on my face.?" I asked touching my cheeks in the process. "No..no it's just your haven't cussed yet, every morning when I wake you up you yell at me" she said scratching her hand. "I don't want to cuss" I shrugged my shoulders and walked up to my box taking out my brush and toothbrush with my toothpaste.

Walking out of the bathroom, I walked up to the box by the foot of my bed and opened it up pulling out a outfit. A floral print plunge cami romper, with a denim jean jacket. Slipping those on I picked up some white converse and put those on.

Grabbing my bag I walked downstairs looked in my box I the living room and grabbed a granola bar giving my mom a kiss on the cheek and walking out the door.

••

So small...LIKE ME (I'm 4'11) 😂
Vote and comment!!!
P.s Henry is still alive, and Greta is still the petty bitch she is.😐🤣