"Gucci." He says back with a small nod.

They both laugh in unison as Harry beckons her to sit inside the car. She thanks him kindly as she buckled on her seatbelt and he closed the door for her. Running around the back to hop back inside his seat.

"So, what do you feel like eating?" He asks as he clicked on his seatbelt.

She purses her lips momentarily before shrugging. "I'll eat anything." She chuckles. "Wherever is good I'm down for it."

"Alright I know just the place then." He chuckles softly.

They sat in silence as he looked in his side mirror cautiously before pulling back out into the street, driving at the speed limit contemplating two different restaurants in his mind. The first few minuets were spent like that however it wasn't awkward. More so comfortable. As if hey didn't really need to talk. Harry notices his radio hadn't been turned back on. He reaches over, index finger lightly tapping a button on the small screen. His phone was automatically connected and he nodded once to himself at the soft melody coming on.

"Ugh I love him!" Leilani says aloud. Nodding her head to the strum of the guitar to The Weeknd's- Shameless.

Harry nods in agreement, lips curving into a smile. "Yeah his music is really good."

"What's your favorite song? Off this album at least." She asks curiously.

He thinks momentarily before answering lowly, "Probably Angel."

She raises an eyebrow, had not been expecting that one. "Really?" She asks in amusement. "Why?"

His foot lightly presses down onto the break as they approach a red lightly. Licking his lips before looking over at her to see her pretty brown eyes gazing back. "I mean I don't know the meaning behind the song obviously, but my interpretation is that he's singing to a woman who he knows he's no good for. They're polar opposites and it's as if he's having this difficult time in letting her go, even though he needs to."

Leilani had her eyebrows raised at his answer. Clearly impressed but more so in awe. That his indication of the song isn't just that it's good. He actually listened to the song, more than once clearly to build that idea of the message behind it. "That's actually.. really deep."

He chuckles softly, shaking his head before focusing his attention back to the street once the light went from red to green. "Again, that's just what I took of it." He says again. "What's yours?" He asks back.

"Dark times." She answers without hesitation.

"That's a dark song." He raises an eyebrow.

"It's relatable I think." She shrugs causally. Mind slightly faltering back to a few memories she's done a good job at pushing away. "Anyways, hows your day been?" She asks sweetly, wanting to take his mind off the topic before he asks questions.

"Good." He answers, eyes casually drifting over to her for a split second. "Better now though."

She smiles cutely at his remark. Rolling her eyes and shaking her head at the smirk that formed on his lips. "Such a charmer."

"Would you believe me if I said only for you?" He asks teasingly with a raised eyebrow.

She tilts her head back in laughter before answering a flat out, "No."

At this Harry joins her in on the laugh as he continues to make his way to the restaurant. From there on out there was no more comfortable silence. They were fully engulfed in one another, random topics coming up and changing every ten seconds when one would get to excited to talk about something else. Leilani really enjoyed Harry's company, appreciating how kind he was and how sweet he is to her.