007

A D D I S O N
October 26th

It was midnight when the date was over. We drove back and he walked me to the doorstep like a gentlemen.

"Thanks for not freaking out." Wes rubs the back of his neck.

"Theres nothing to freak out about. You're a boy. Thats all there is to it." I shrug.

He smiles looking down at his shoes. "Don't tell anyone. The boys have built me a reputation and I have to keep it." He tells me. I lock my mouth and pretend to throw away the key. He smirks and grabs my jaw pulling me in for a goodnight kiss. I hear the door open.

"You said midnight. Its 12:35." Lukes voice interupts our kiss. I pull away to see Luke and mum standing with their arms crossed.

"Luke! Miss Hemmings. Your daughter is lovely. You raised her to be amazing." Wes puts on his parents voice.

"You must be Wes." Mum smiles softly. "I'd invite you in for tea but its late and I'm sure your mother wants you home." Mum tells him. He nods.

"Yes Ma'am." He smiles. "Good night Addison. Oh and Luke." Wes winks at him then heads back to his bike. I walk in closing the door.

"He seems lovely Addison." Mum laughs.

"He is." I nod.

"Seriously mum? He brought her home at 12:35 PM! Who knows what they were doing! And she rode a motorcycle and he was smoking a ciggerate so shes probably got second hand cancer n-"

"Luke Robert Hemmings calm down!" Mum laughs. "Hes a sweet boy. And I expect to see hin here on Saturday!" Mum tells me. I nod heading upstairs.

"Goodnight." I giggle.

Luke stares me down as if he staring into my soul.

-

I press my body against the grass.

"Thats so romantic." Nadia sings lightly. She swoons over our date.

"Did you skinny dip?" Ivy raises her brow. I flip her off laughing a bit. My backyard was quite large and the shade from the treehouse was perfect for sleeping.

"It was nice. He was really nice." I smile slightly.

"Cute. But did you have sex?" Ivy asks. Ivy just had that sense of humour, which I loved about her.

"No. Ivy." I groan. She thinks I must have slept with him because "a leatherface could never be so romantic".

"So no sex on the beach?" Ivy groans. Nadia laughs slightly.

"No Ivy. No sex on the beach." I shake my head laughing a little.

"I need to have sex." Ivy growls then points at her lower parts. "Shes a beast who needs to be fed." Ivy frowns.

"Dude. Ew." Nadia squishes her face.

"That is a too much information. Also a beast?" I raise a brow chuckling.

"Yes. A beast." She nods. "And I'm on the prowl." She looks into the house to see the boys.

"Ew." Nadia and I pretend to vomit.

"Hey Nadia kissed your brother. Shes the gross one!" Ivy pouts. I bite my lip.

"Hey! I was drunk." Nadia furrows her brows. "I would not do that sober." She rolls her eyes looking at the boys still. I look to see Ashton. Hes been in a pissy mood all day and didn't even talk during Math. Didn't flirt with any of the girls. Which shocked me the most considering he still hasn't slept with them all yet. Surprisingly.

I bite my lip. The boys werent always like this. Besides Ashton who always loved to push my buttons. Usually it was light teasing but ever since we've grown up hes gotten worse and worse.

"Boys suck." I groan falling back into the grass.

"Amen." They both fall back too. I look up to the trees. Only broken pieces of the light glare through the leaves. The birds chirped and the light breeze made this feel like a perfect day. I watched as the

"Any luck on our little game?" I ask them. Nadia shakes her head.

"Well tomorrow I have a date with Lee Elliot." Ivy smirks like shes already won.

"But--"

"Lee Elliot isn't a ten." Nadia takes the words from my mouth.

"Yeah." I nod agreeing.

"He's a 9." Nadia smirks. "He got demoted after he started cutting his own hair."

"Oh shit. Right. Oh well, free dinner." Ivy shrugs.

We all laugh.

"You know maybe we should help the boys. They been trying to use the oven for the past hour." Ivy says. I sit up to see the four idiots looking at a pizza box. They've accomplished nothing in the past hour. I groan.

"Yeah lets go help the idiots." I mumble as we all stand up and I head into the house. I head to the oven preheating it to 320°.

"Hey! We were using that!" Calum growls. I roll my eyes.

"Watch the claws princess." I grab the pizza box from them opening it. The oven beeps as I place the frozen pizza on a tray, throwing it in. "How the hell have any of you survived in the real world." I shake my head sitting on the kitchen island. My short black skirt raising a little as Ashton watches my whole body. I catch him staring as he licks his bottom lip. His eyes meet mine as I furrow my brows and narrow my eyes at him.

"What?" Ashton asks.

"Would you like to take a damn photo?" I ask as the girls laugh. Calum mocks them.

"Don't flatter yourself sweetheart. I was gonna say that skirt show off your flubber free willy." Ashton smirks. I roll my eyes. I throw my finger up at him.

"Sit and rotate, Irwin." I roll my eyes.

"You fucking wish, Hemmings." Ashton laughs heading into the kitchen.

Calum keeps laughing and high fives me.

"You probably have a yeast infection now." Luke shoots an insult my way. Calum wipes his hand on Luke shirt.

"1 you're an idiot. 2 now Calum probably has Herpes." I shrug. Calums eyes widen as he wipes hand on Michael.

"Nothing Calum hasn't had before, aye Hood?" Ivy smirks. Calum flips her off without even looking in her direction.

"Don't be embarassed Cal, Luke has a long line of dieases and infections. I hear 'oh god its not supposed to look like that' atleast once a month." I smirk. I sip my starbucks drink.

"Yeah? Thats what Wes says about you too." Luke smirks back as I cough out my drink and the boys laugh. Michael and Calum both highfive Luke. I narrow my eyes at him. "Sorry sis, but no one can backtalk the master." Luke shrugs as they all walk into the living room. I groan storming off into the backyard to detox from those boys.

Sorry I've been gone for a little! I'm at the beach so I barely have internet but I write in notes so Im gonna spam you guys a little today 🎀❤❤