Chap 9: She Can't Know...

ANONYMOUS's POV

I had exited the house without making any sound. And she couldn't know what I was doing tonight. Recently, the company I worked under had cut my budget small. And I needed money. So I thought of what I'm best at doing. Having sex. So I had paired up with a sex agency who would pay me lots of money to fuck girls (who wanted it) in front of people. KInd of like a live sex video. I had Calvin Klein boxers on, and I had hot clothes on too. My collarbone was showing, and the top three buttons of my shirt were unbuttoned. I was wearing black ripped jeans that showed parts of my thighs and knees. I wore a bit of makeup for an extra touch of hotness. The agency said the hotter the better. I finally arrived at the agency and two muscular men who were guarding the entrance said, "Park Joon, right?" they asked. "Yes," I replied. They let me in and I saw hot girls with sexy clothes cat walking towards me. "We're your ladies tonight," they whispered. "And fuck us hard," they whispered into my ear. I plastered a fake smile onto my lips, and they pointed to their ass. I sighed. I grinded on their asses, and they made sounds of pleasure. I sighed and stopped. Oh, god, if my real girl knew about this, she'd kill me. "And next we have the hottest boy in the agency--the one and only Park Joon!" I heard the person the microphone shout. I quickly put on my handsome and hot stripper boy clothes and grabbed one of the random hot girls and made my way out of there. Then we started the show.

JIHEE'S POV

I woke up and saw Jimin wasn't next to me. That was good. He was probably out getting groceries or something since it was only 10 in the night. A few weeks before this I was in a bet with my best friend, Kim Yuna. She said that if I lost the bet I would have to go to that live sex place a few blocks away from here. I had lost, and she had given me 200,000 won, the price to enter. I felt bad about doing this because of Jimin, but I had to. I snuck out of the house and made my way to the live sex place. I paid the entrance fee and made my way inside the square-shaped huge room. At least 100 other people were there. "And next we have the hottest boy in the agency--Park Joon!" the guy with the microphone shouted. Seriously? A guy named Park Joon? That just made me feel worse and made me think more about Park Jimin. I sighed and saw a guy with blond hair entering the stage. I looked at him closely and almost screamed. Oh, fuck. This could not be happening. No, no, no. This could not be happening! Or maybe it wasn't him...no, no it was definitely him. My head started to spin. I felt dizzy. Then the guy that was performing shot me a glance and his expression turned into pure horror. I panicked. Then I saw him starting to strip his clothes off. Oh, holy shit. He was naked in front of at most 500 people, and they were loving it. "What a big cock! Please fuck me with that, daddy!" girls screamed. My cheeks grew red with fury. Then the boy threw me a pleading look and started to fuck the girl he was with hard. The crowd screamed. My head grew dizzier and dizzier. It was him. Yes, I knew the guy performing. Oh, I knew him very well. And, oh boy, it was definitely him. My heart broke into pieces. I threw him a glare and ran out of there as if my life counted on it.