Episode 7: Famous Dave's

Mark POV
I plan on taking everyone to dinner. We will go to my favorite restaurant. And thankfully this restaurant is surprisingly cheep.

I wanted barbecue so I thought of Famous Dave's. The food here is soo good. And I couldn't wait for Y/N to try it. I think that they don't have one out in Korea.

~•~

Once we got there the smell of delicious food hit my nose. It smelt so good. And the best part is, is that it tastes even better.

"Y/N do you have one of these out in Seoul?" I asked full of curiosity.

She thought for a minute and then spoke. "Not that I am aware of. So I don't think so."

"Awesome! You'll love it here. This is like the best barbecue places out here!" I grinned. Thinking of her reaction to the food made me smile even more.

"It smells so good so I have..... Umm... " she stopped mode sentence. Maybe she didn't know what to say. She pointed up and spoke."expiration?"

"Oh! Yes yes! You should!"

We walked in and we order a table for 8. We brought a friend of Ally's. His name was Terry. He was a chill dude. He had his own line I guess you could say. This was "Calm Thyeself".

We all thought he was a cool dude so we kept him around. However he always talked about his dog. At first I didn't mind but he keeps bringing him up so..... Yeah there's that.

~•~

After we were finishing up talking about how good the food here is, the waiter brings out the food.

It looked so damn good. "Omo that looks really good!" Y/n exclaimed. I chuckled. I looked around and saw Jennie drooling over the food.

"Jen can you serve Y/N. I think she'll like what you eat." She nodded and got a plate already filling it with food.

Once Jen finished Y/N's plate she grabbed one and then everyone went for a plate.

~•~

By the time everyone got a second serving the food was gone. I asked Y/N what she thought of the food and she said it was the best barbecue she's ever had. Even though there's not many she has had.