Chapter 4

A/N: The picture up there is your house, enjooy!

Your POV:

You and Connor got to your house, he got out first to then help you out. "Thanks Con-" He cut you off by lifting you bridal style. You blushed like crazy "Connor put me down I can walk by myself!" You yell. He ignores you and walks up to your house. You pull out the keys from your pocket and hand them to Connor completely giving up on making him put you down.

He opens the door and closes it behind him. "You have such a lovely house (Y/n), but why do you need this big of a house if your all alone?" You smile. "Well..I just like the house" He looked confused

"What do you mean by that?" 

"I meant that It reminds me of my own childhood home...well the whole aura of it."
You explained. His LED went Yellow. "That makes a little more sense" He walks over to the sofa to set you down. "Do you have any medical supplies?" He asks you. 

"Yes they should be in the Kitchen under the sink." He heads over to the sink, the comes back with it. "Mind if you lift your sleeve?" I nod and lift my sleeve. He disinfects it then wraps it.
"There..You should be ok now" You smile and fall back onto the sofa.

"sighs...Today was a lot" 

"Are you tired (Y/n)" 

"Yup I'm sleepy" You get up and walk to your room while Connor is walking behind you.

"Mind if I change real quick?" 

"Sure I don't mind"

You went inside your room and picked out a over sized shirt with some PJ shorts. You changed into them then opened the door for Connor to come in. "You can come in Connor" He walks in looking around. You lay on your bed "I'm going to sleep Connor...You should get in with me too" You say. He blushes a bright blue

"I-I don't sleep (Y/n)"

"So? I just want you to lay down and relax..I'm sure you had a rough day" He doesn't say anything but he get's in bed with you. "Night Connor" you say while snuggling in his chest.
"Good Night (Y/n)"

Connor's POV:

As I told (Y/n) good night I laid there with her snuggling into my chest. 'Why do I have this feeling...Like I want to always be there for her...and make her happy' I played with her hair thinking about it. 'Your so cute (Y/n)' I felt the same feeling again..'what does this mean'

I continued to play with her hair until I needed to talk to Amanda.

"Hello Amanda"  

"Hello Connor"

"How did the mission go Connor?" 

"I would say it went well" she hums questioning whether or not he is telling the truth, but decides to trust him.

"Don't get distracted from your mission Connor" she comments before leaving. I open my eyes, as my thoughts immediately flooded in about (Y/N).
'I want to protect you (Y/n) ' I continued to play with her hair as I thought about her..and this feeling I have towards her. 

"..Why are you making me feel like this"