Chapter 5- lovely

Today is the day we tell our families. I'm more worried about Eugene's family then mine. Since everyone knows the Yang family isn't very open or excepting. We sent my family a box and when they open it balloons will come out and they will get a note to video chat us and we will tell them all about it. We are going to drive to see Eugene's family because they are closer. I'm scared out of my mind and it's obvious that Eugene is too. His sisters and I are practically best friends. We talk all the time. They actually know and they are going to help us surprise them. (A/n:pretend his parents aren't divorced) We think we are going to do one of those candy sign things so we stopped by the dollar store. We were singing to my music that surprisingly Eugene doesn't hate which was "She Know What She Doin" by Aaron Carpenter. (A/n:this is such a throwback) I suddenly got a FaceTime call from my parents.
Y-you.  D- dad. M- mom
Y-Hii
M-WHATS THE NEEEWWSSS??
D-Is it an early birthday present?
Y- Actually Eugene and I have some news
M- Your pregnant😃😃
E- Wow Mrs.Y/l/n that was fast
M-EEEEEHHHHHH
D- I'm so happy
Y- thanks dad. We just got to Eugene's parents house. We love you guys. Talk to you later.

While we had been driving I made the poster so we rolled it up and put it in stick like box. And we got our bags and rang the doorbell. Eugene's dad answered with a smile. We already had a plan. We handed him the box and said it had been laying on the porch. Mrs.Yang came in just as he was opening the box. They saw the poster and....

🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀 don't you just love cliff hangers. I'll be back with more. I love those of you that support me. Thank u for encouragement to write.

Feel free to message me guys❤️ I'm always open