Assume

A/N: Don't forget you can make a request! Because I am starting to run out of ideas.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, I have to go. Love you." Green said while giving Red a kiss before running out the door. Red didn't even get a single word in before the door slammed shut, making Red flinch. "Love you too I guess." Red said quietly before he frowned, Green has been disappearing quite a lot lately, and it just can't be all work like Green says it is.

Shaking his head, the raven haired male walked over to the couch, flopping on it while he dialed Blue's number. After a couple of rings, he heard Blue happy voice. "Hey Red! Anything I can do for you?" She automatically asked. Red scratched the back of his neck as he thought about it. Was it wrong to ask her?

"Are you going to hang out with Green today?" He ended up asking as he sat up.

"Nope! Why are you asking?"

"Well, he ran out of here rather quickly and I was wondering what was going on. He has been hanging out with you all week right?" Red asked as he started to have doubts.

"No way! I have been hanging out with my girlfriend all week. Green knows that so I don't know why he would tell you that." She answered. "What's going on?"

"I don't know...... I will let you know once I find out, Thanks Blue." Red said before he hung up, throwing his phone to the side. Green never been excited for work, so why now? And why the hell is it so important that Green must be gone all day and doesn't get home till three or four in the morning? Red never had doubts for his boyfriend before because he wasn't the type to control his partner's life.

It was three in the morning when Green came back home, and Red was pissed. "Hey glad to see you back." Green jumped as he placed a hand on his chest. "God Red! Don't scare me like that." Green exclaimed before he dropped his jacket on the chair beside the bedroom door. Humming, the brunet walked to the closet in their shared bedroom to grab a shirt to sleep in. "Sorry that took a lot longer than expected."

"Well no shit. Leave in the morning and don't come back till the next morning. What the hell is going on? This is the third time this week!" Red exclaimed, following Green to the kitchen. Green huffed out a breath as he grabbed a glass, turning around to glare at Red. "Work has been killing me this week that's all. Why the interrogation?"

"Because I don't like it." Red grumbled making Green glare even harder at him. "Well you know what? I didn't like it when you had to go to Kalos for three weeks but I never said anything so why are you shouting at me for a late night at work!?"

"Well why didn't you say anything!"

"Oh like that would do anything! You probably would just coddle me like a child and still leave. So what was the point!" Green said harshly while he poured himself a glass of water.

"Because you always act like one." Red said as he rolled his eyes. "Honestly Green you can be a spoiled brat sometimes." Green widened his eyes before he whipped around. "Excuse me!? I do not!"

"See you just proved my point. Just tell me what's going on?"

"How about no! You can't just insult me get all up into my business and then expect me to tell you what I am doing! That is not how it works so if you will excuse me I will be sleeping in the bedroom while you sleep on the couch!" Green shouted before he stomped to the bedroom and slammed it shut. Red growled before he walked over and went to open the door, only to find it locked.

"Stop acting like a brat and open this door Green!" Red said loudly while knocking. "No!" He heard from the other side of the door making Red feel even more frustrated. "Fine be that way!"

Red turned and flopped onto the couch as he glared at the wall. Stupid Green and his mood swings, it drove him crazy sometimes! Flipping onto his other side, Red slowly calmed down and soon felt horrible for some of the things he had said to his boyfriend. Why did he act like that? He had a whole lot of apologizing to do and he knew that Green wouldn't forgive him easily. That boy can hold a grudge for a long time.

When morning finally came, Red didn't get very much sleep, so he camped out beside their bedroom door and was determined to talk to Green before he snuck out for work. Hearing the bedroom door open, Red jumped up and grabbed Green and pulled him into a hug. "Whhaaa?"

Red chuckled. Green must be so tired if he didn't realize that his boyfriend was hugging him. "Oh hi Red. Wait I'm mad at you never mind. Get off of me." Green sleepily said as he just relaxed even farther into the warm embrace.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to start a fight, I was being stupid." Red said as he let go of Green, who stumbled before yawning. "What fight? Oh that one. Why were you so mad in the first place?" Green said as he slowly began to wake up. "I just thought that you might be seeing someone else because you are never excited for work like you have been."

Green stared at him before he started to giggle, which soon turned into full blown laughter. "Are you an idiot!" Green said in between laughs. "Look Red I may get frustrated with you, but I love you too much to cheat on you." Green said as he wrapped his arms around the taller males neck. "I have been excited for work because I had this brilliant idea to install these floor plates that make you go in one direction really, really fast and you have to choose the right one to get to me." Green explained, making Red feel incredibly stupid.

"Oh." Was the only thing the raven haired male could muster out. "Well, I'm an idiot." Red said as he looked down at the brunet who nodded. "Yes, but you are my idiot, now come with me to the gym and I will show you what I mean and you can say how brilliant I am and give me really awesome sex tonight Okay?" Green said as he kissed Red.

Red nodded dumbly before he followed Green to the kitchen. "I really am sorry though, I just assumed and-" Green turned around as he leaned against the counter while crossing his arms over his chest, giving Red a small smile. "Well you know what they say, don't assume or you will make an ass of yourself." Green said as he chuckled. "Now come on or we will be late."