Detective Academy

Prologue

Misery, Mystery, and Tragedy. At first, you will expect that these three words are not associated with each other. But once a crime and law clash their ideals, you will notice that these three are the root cause of the evil that results in countless crimes. Osamu Dazai wrote a line in his famous novel, No Longer Human, "What is the antonym of crime?"

Many will think, that this is such a dumb question but do you think that law is the antonym of crime? Who knows, the law was abuse and justice is blind. Many will doubt themselves, and ask, can we really put our trust in law? The answer is neutral. All we need is a concrete reason why we need to put that trust and the courage to seek the truth that we are searching for.

But does staining our hands to seek the truth we want are worth it? Remember, the black can be white and the white can be black. The traitor can be a hero and the hero can be a traitor. Whatever it is, everything can be a turntable.

The Ignatius Detective Academy is a known institution for those who want to enlighten and enhance the ability of one well-being to solve mysteries and crimes. Many are confused about its existence as it was still unknown to those people who normally live for their daily lives.

Perfect crime? There are no such things because there are no secrets that cannot be left unveiled. Who am I to judge those who seek revenge? Rage, poverty, power, and fear drove them to their madness, and that madness toyed their emotions toward the handle of a sharp knife.

The facade of revenge will never give justice but turmoil, discrimination, hatred, and judgment from society. The stain of crime will never be removed from their hands but the honor of those who fight for justice in the right way will bring light to those who believed.

Shall we take our step to the academy? Or shall we take it easy and live a life without burden? Whatever your decision, as long as it never affects the law of justice, we'll accept it.

Hold on tight, and welcome to the Detective Academy, our apprentice detective.