Epilogue

*10 years later*

It had been ten years since Hitoshi and I got married. Nine since we had our first child, who was a happy mistake. Seven since we had the twins. Five since we had our last child. I had retired earlier than I originally planned, but that was okay.

Our children were perfect, in our eyes, and much to my satisfaction, there was an equal amount of genders. Our oldest was a boy named Akio, who was the spitting image of Hitoshi, personality and even the quirk. He was really protective of his younger siblings already.

The first twin born was the other boy named Haruki, who looked more like me than anything and was a total Mama's boy. He had bright green eyes and blonde hair, but had a combination of mine and Hitoshi's quirk...sort of. Haruki could only control cats if he touched them, and he also had the ability to change into a cat.

The second twin was the girl, Hoshiko, whose personality was way different from Hitoshi and I's, and acted a lot like Masaru. She had Hitoshi's purple hair, yet it was pretty sleek, and she had amazing blue eyes. Hoshiko had developed my quirk and had brown ears and tail.

The youngest girl, Kaori, was a told daddy's girl and had Hitoshi wrapped around her tiny finger. She always had a bright smile on her lips and a mischevious glint in her purple eyes. Kaori had an odd mixture of both mine and Hitoshi's hair. It was mostly blonde and had small streaks of purple. We had also discovered that she was quirkless, making everyone at least 10x more protective over her.

Hitoshi still worked as a hero, and planned to until he couldn't do so any longer, and he was still a teacher. I was a simple stay-at-home mother who cleaned and did laundry. Hitoshi often took care of cooking dinner, which I found absolutely funny whenever the kids would pester him.

A content sigh met my ears and I looked over to Hitoshi, who was laying against the couch. He was leaning against the arm of the couch, his leg on the couch and Kaori in his arms asleep. I smiled at the sight before looking back towards the TV.

"Do you remember when we first met?" Hitoshi suddenly asked, adjusting his position to where he was almost laying down, and Kaori was pushed between him and the back of the couch.

I smiled softly and nodded my head, "Yes, one of the third best days of my life," I stated.

Hitoshi glanced at me with a raised brow, "What was the best day of your life?" He asked a bit curiously.

I smiled warmly at Hitoshi, "When we got married," I informed, "The second best days were whenever all our kids were born,"

Hitoshi smiled softly and spoke, "I remember your vows," He stated, "I don't think I've ever laughed that hard,"

My cheeks flushed and I looked at him, "I figured it would help make us less nerv-"

"Mom?"

I glanced towards the entry way of the living room, seeing Hoshiko standing there, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"Yes?" I questioned, looking at the eight year old girl.

"C-Can I stay in here?" She asked quietly, "With you guys?" She whispered.

I smiled brightly and nodded my head, "Of course you can," I informed sitting up completely allowing the girl to crawl onto the couch, "Is everything okay?" I asked.

Hoshiko nodded her head as she laid down, her head leaning against my chest and a small sigh leaving her lips. "I just wanted to be close to you guys,"  She mumbled.

I smiled and nodded in understanding, wrapping my arms around her. I glanced down at her to see she had fallen fast asleep, and looking ahead of her towards Hitoshi, she saw that he was fast asleep as well.

I smiled softly and slowly got up, using all my strength I picked Hoshiko up. I walked down the hall with her in my arms and pushed open her bedroom door with my foot. As gently as I possibly could, I laid her down on the bed and pulled the covers back over her body.

I smiled softly and quickly walked down hall once more and into the living room. Walking over to the couch, I rested my hand on Hitoshi's shoulder, very gently shaking him. Hitoshi's eyes opened after a moment and he groaned quietly. I placed a finger over his lips and spoke softly.

"Go to bed, I'll take Kaori," I mumbled.

Hitoshi didn't argue and carefully got up to his feet before walking towards the bedroom we shared. I smiled softly and picked up Kaori before quickly walking towards the girls' room. After getting her tucked in, I exited the room, closing it as quietly as possible. I made a beeline towards the boys' room and quickly checked on them.

A light smile grew on my lips as I spotted Akiko almost fall of the bed, but quickly retreating to safety. Shaking my head in amusement, I closed the door and walked into the bedroom.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Hitoshi murmured as I crawled into the bed.

I smiled and nodded in agreement, "Same, and I'm glad I married my best friend," I murmured.

Hitoshi only smiled and pressed his lips against mine.