Fattening frisk

It had been a few days since Frisk had fallen down into the underground. She had made quite a bit of progress, until she hit a roadblock. Getting past all of the puzzles and tricks that had been left for her in the Ruins had not deterred her, but it seemed her greatest foe was the one person, or monster in this case, trying to help them.
    It was none other than Toriel, her friendly Goat Friend who seemed to take on a sort of motherly role for her. As much as Frisk wanted to leave, she couldn't just leave this friendly goat woman to be all alone. It would break her heart.
    So Frisk just stayed behind and became a part of Toriels life for the passing days, not bothering with escaping just yet. Besides, the pies she made were delicious. As much as she hated to admit it, she had a bit of a sweet tooth, and couldn't just let things like pies go to waste. Even though just one slice always intimidated her, Frisk was determined to, someday, have the courage to take on the entire pie.
    So that's what Frisk did, just hung out with her Goat Mother, having her read her bedtime stories, playing outside, learning lessons and snail facts. Everything seemed perfect, nothing could go wrong.

    But, of course, that's also everything wrong. Frisk knew she couldn't just stay trapped underground her entire life, she needed to go and experience the rest of the world, escape to see the friends and family she had on the surface world. With these thoughts constantly going back and forth, whether it was better to stay or leave, these questions simply would not leave her head until, finally, she came to a decision.
    While Toriel was reading a book by the fire, and Frisk was drawing a picture of what they remembered her home looking like on the surface, with stick figures representing her mother, father, and herself, she looked up to Toriel, and decided to ask the question.

    "Hey, Mom?" Frisk said, trying to get Toriel's attention. She had gotten used to calling Toriel 'Mom', as she played such a similar role, as well as seemed to enjoy being called that.
    Toriel looked down from her book and asked, "Oh? What is it, my child?"
    Frisk gulped, a bit afraid to ask, "Well... I've been thinking, after the past couple days... I don't think I can stay here anymore."
    Toriel didn't make any noises. She just looked back at her book in surprise, "Wh... What do you mean, child?"
    "I mean, I think I should start going. I need to get back to my family." Frisk mentioned.
    "B... But... Aren't I family? You call me Mom..." Toriel asked, a bit downtrodden.
    "I mean my own family. I'm sorry... Toriel..." Frisk said, feeling a bit guilty as well. But this had to happen, it was the truth. She couldn't keep lying to herself or Toriel like this anymore. This is what had to happen.

    Toriel closed the book she was reading, and stood up. "I'm... Going to go somewhere. Please wait here." She said, before leaving the room and heading towards the basement.
    Frisk, a bit worried, decided to disobey Toriel. Instead, she went after her, hoping to get some answers and possibly escape.

    Upon reaching the basement, she noticed it had a much different design than the rest of the ruins. Pure purple walls, a broken cobblestone pathway. Toriel stood in front of her, and upon getting closer, she began to speak.
    "...Go back upstairs, child." She stated simply, before rushing up ahead.
    Frisk followed.
    "...There is nothing for you to see. Go upstairs. Now." She said again, more sternly. She rushed up ahead once more.
    Frisk followed briskly.
    "...Up ahead is the door that separates the Ruins from the rest of the Underground." She began to explain, realizing her attempts to return Frisk to her room were in vain. But still, she moved on ahead.
    And still, Frisk followed.
    "I am going to destroy it. To make sure nobody leaves here again." Toriel stated, upon reaching a turn. She made the turn, and headed upwards towards the door.
    Frisk continued following Toriel.
    "This is your final warning. Turn back now, or face the consequences." Toriel demanded. She seemed serious.
    Frisk, after taking a deep breath, followed Toriel until they reached the door. At this point, Toriel froze, and turned around, facing the child she had taken care of for the past few days. The tension was rising high.