Closeted: Tyler & Matt

It wasn't a come on or an advance yet Matt took it as one. Tyler was minding his own business when the taller boy with the dark brown hair and puppy dog eyes practically threw him in the closet.

It was just a single look. A quick glance at the object of Tyler's jerk off fantasies. Of course Matt was none the wiser of said fantasies. No one knew of Tyler's school boy crush or of the doodles of Matt's body in his notebook that he kept under his pillow. No one even knew Tyler was gay. Not until Matthew Rocha threw him in the janitorial closet one night.

Tyler was on his way to the bathrooms from his dorm room when he passed Matt in the otherwise deserted hallway. The taller boy was dressed in nothing but a pair of basketball shorts and had a towel slung around his shoulders. It was obvious Matt had just come back from showering as you could clearly see the droplets of water running down his chest.

Tyler's eyes followed the same path that the drop of water took. Down Matt's wide chest to his flat stomach and over his well defined abs to curve slightly in his bellybutton. Tyler quickly glanced away when he saw Matt staring back at him. It was just one look. But that's all it took.

Matt's hands roughly grabbed at his shoulder's and shoved him forward against the closed closet door. Tyler stood still in shock as he watched the change in Matt's deep brown eyes. He looked hungry and in that instant Tyler wanted to be devoured.

"You want me." It was a bold statement but one he expected from someone like Matt. The boy was well known. A player of sorts. A different woman on his arm every time Tyler had seen him. But tonight, tonight he had a man. And Tyler could only smile at the thought.

"Yes." Why lie? He wanted Matt and it looked as if Matt wanted him back. So why not go for it. Why not let go of the stress of assignments due and the stress of keeping such a secret. Why not just go for something that could completely change your entire life. Screw it. "Where?"

Matt smiled but didn't say a word as he pulled Tyler forward to open the closet door. Matt's lips found his and he kissed him as he practically flung Tyler backwards into the closet and firmly shut the door behind them. His lips never left Tyler's. Growing more frantic. His tongue was exploring every crevice of Tyler's mouth and his hands were roaming every inch of Tyler he could reach.

Tyler had never been kissed like that. It was rough and harsh but above all it was sexy as hell and Tyler only pulled Matt closer. He wanted to feel that hard body against his. He wanted to touch as much of Matt as Matt was touching him. Tyler moaned into Matt's mouth when his hands found Matt's round ass. The other boy didn't protest as Ty gave each cheek a firm squeeze so he only grabbed on tighter and smiled when Matt groaned into his mouth.

Matt pulled back too soon and all Ty could do was whimper at the loss of that talented tongue. "I'm not going anywhere. Just need you out of these clothes." Tyler smirked and made quick work of his t-shirt and boxer shorts. He was never so grateful to have been woken up with the urge to piss. Speaking of, he really hoped he could make it through the next events without embarrassing himself. He shrugged it off and stood completely naked in front of Matt.

The other boy's eyes roamed over Tyler's bare skin and he watched the dark irises of his eyes widen as Ty's member grew under his lustful stare. "Damn, you're a sexy little thing aren't you." Matt pushed his shorts down to his ankles and stepped out of them and Ty was more than grateful for the lightbulb illuminating the small space. The man was a work of art and nothing Picasso could draw could ever even touch the real thing.

"Take me, Matt." He didn't care if he sounded like a slut because in that moment he was. Matt's little slut. He would have dropped to his knees if the small space allowed it. He gave Matt silent permission to do as he pleased with Ty's body. He wanted it. No, he needed it. He wanted to submit to the other boy and give up every ounce of control in his life. He needed to feel Matt's rough calloused hands on his body controlling when and how he would be pleasured. His body was Matt's to do with as he pleased. Tyler looked up and met Matt's eyes. "Please."