FOREWORD

This story had to be made due to the fact that I had a lot of scenes in mind and I couldn't put them all in "Help Me Remember". Like why not just assemble a whole new story?

"The Blackmail Bride" is something that I've plotted pre-HMR.  And I hope you'll follow it just as avidly you did my other story. I know some of you are probably thinking it's bad move to write two stories at the same time but trust me, I need a break from writing HMR. That one is too stressful for words as much as I know loads of people like that one. No worries, it WILL be finished. I'll see to it, even if it means sacrificing half my braincells in the name of literature.

If you like Lily and Marcus, you'll probably like this one. Since... you know, I'm most probably never writing a story for them.

Same routine: please DO NOT, and I mean DO NOT, copy my work or any part of my work. Don't be unfair to me or to yourself because if you're a reader, you're already steps to becoming a writer too.

Much love,

Eirene💛

A word of warning:

My stories are not to be taken for issues of race, gender, religion, beliefs and even government. This is fiction and generally affected by my life experiences which means... this may be inaccurate for many personal or social belief systems around the world. Kindly take it with a grain of salt.

Cover by @_buoyant!