4

Hamilton: Sooo....

J.D.: Pidge already said she'd take the goats.

J.D.: Matt says he wants to barter for the goats.

J.D.: I'm taking the cats and dogs cuz I'm not having a bunch of farm animals in my dorm.

Hamilton: They're from a farm so they're still technically farm animals.

J.D.: Rolo is taking the horses and Kaltenecker.

Allurk: I'm okay to take the chickens. Grandfather has a shed out back that they could stay in.

Hamilton: Could you possibly take the turkeys too?

Allurk: Yep.

Shirogone: I'll take any of the baby animals. I don't have enough space for any of the bigger ones. Plus the babies are cute.

Incredible Hunk: I'm staying with my moms, so I can take the pigs and keep them in the backyard.

Hamilton: We're all set then.

Hamilton: You can all pick them up tomorrow by my apartment complex.

Hamilton: And I'll work on getting the place as soon as I can.

Allurk: Since we're helping you out though....

Allurk: Do you think I could move in with you guys?

Hamilton: What?

Allurk: I can't pay off my apartment for much longer and I need another place to stay.

Allurk: And you said there were about 20 rooms in the house. I could help out on the farm when I'm off.

Hamilton: I said it looked like it had been made for a family of 20.

Hamilton: I mean, I don't mind as long as you don't destroy it, but I mean...

J.D.: I'm fine with it if you are, Keith. Besides, it just means another helping hand.

Hamilton: You are aware that this is just going to be wasting a lot of gas money too, right?

Allurk: Yes. But it'll mean less money for living space. And I'll get to be around my babies all the time.

[Hamilton changed Allurk's name to Space Mom]

Space Mom: I am okay with this.

[Green Goblin 2.0 changed Shirogone's name to Space Daddy]

Space Mom: You always have to make it awkward.

Green Goblin 2.0: It's cuz he's my space /daddy/. Get it?

Incredible Hunk: If it's okay with you, could I move in too? My rent isn't cheap and I've been looking for a new place for a while now.

Hamilton: Sure.

Hamilton: Why don't we just let the entire space family move in.

Space Mom: Okay. I'll move my stuff in with the birds.

Hamilton: I was being sarcastic, but okay.

J.D.: It's going to be all Grey's Anatomy up in there.

Corn: Grey's Anatomy?

Space Mom: He lives.

J.D.: You know, because all the doctors lived together as friends, but some of them were also having sex despite the fact that the walls were thin and there were a whole bunch of other people living there.

Green Goblin: Why does it always have to be about sex with you two?

J.D.: I'm a growing boy.

J.D.: I need some fine ass in my life sometimes.