2

He gets out of the car heading to his door. I get out smelling myself to make sure I didn't smell like peanuts. I  smelt good right now but to make sure I sprayed some more Gucci perfume on and walked up behind him i am only 5'2 yes I know I'm short for being 17 but my body does pay off for me being short. I was what they would call "thicc" I had a tiny wast thick thighs and butt. My lips plump. My skin a sun kissed but if it wasn't for the sun I would be white as paper.
As he unlocked the door he stuck his head in I assume to make sure his house was clean. He walked in as I followed.
" sooo" I say looking around " where's ya dog" I say as he looked down at me.
"How come you have not took a million pictures of me yet" he says ignoring my question as he walked to his kitchen.
" because no one needs to know what I'm doing or who I'm seeing at the moment" I sat sitting on his counter he looked away from his fridge amassed as he walked In between my legs his big hands gripped my hips "I like my women educated" he says kissing my neck 
"Also it's going to lead to your arrest if I do take a picture at your house since I'm only 17" I whisper laughing at the end.  He walks back to the fridge pulling out some beer. I jump down and sit on the couch as I could tell he was going to sit down there.
" want one" he says as he sit close to me dropping a beer in my hands "I got to lock my car" he says walking out the door as I hear the car lock x stumbles in falling hitting his finger on the ground he hums in pain but gets up and sits down next to me.
I get up going to his cabinets "where's your fucking junk cabinet" I say looking at him who is trying not to act like a baby about breaking his finger. He points to one behind me " and jahsen let out your pain it's what you tought us to do" I say looking at him rocking back inforth on his couch. I look in the cabinet and finally find some good working tape. "Aha bitch found ye" I say running up to x.
"Ok it's going to hurt for a second but it's going to be ok" i say grabbing his finger and a non broken one and rap them together kissing the tape "was that a get well kiss" he says looking at his finger as I grab his chin a kiss him
He tries to pull me on his lap. I pull back "No that was" i say sitting on his couch again.

-------
Slow updates sorry