Chapter 64: Wrath of the Were-Creatures

Start from the beginning

"We've been around you two long enough for that to be bluntly clear," Conner told her.

"BANG!"

The sound boomed across the island. Something had hit the barrier around Delos. At once, everyone went into their battle positions around the island.

"Let the fun begin," Alain growled.

"If I see one Fenton, we'll be picking limbs out of the trees for weeks when i'm done with them," Caitlin sneered.

The two ran away.

"That girl is all types of scary," Roy said, Superboy nodding in agreement.

In the woods, the small army of agents was trying, and failing, to be sneaky. They were about as subtle as an elephant. They barely got very far when the temperature made a drastic drop to below freezing. The agents could all see their breath and frost moved over the ground. Slow steps were heard coming toward them.

"Come out, freak," one of the agents yelled.

Alain slowly walked toward them. With every step, the more the ground froze.

"Did you know that werewolves are pack mystics," he asks. "That we hold our pack above all else."

"Is there a point to this lesson on your monstrous kind," another agent sneered.

"You tortured members of my pack," Alain growled. "And for that, you must pay."

He slowly rose his hands. Icy mist flowed around him. The whole area soon turned into a white out.

The mist flowed over the whole area. It swirled around the trees and bushes. From the ground up to over their heads. None of the agents could see their own hands in front of their faces. The temperature seemed to go down even more.

"The lesson, never mess with a wolf's pack," the werewolf snarled. "We can get very angry. And were-cats aren't very different."

He smirked that last part. And his point was proven when his guardian partner came crashing into the middle of the mist. Caitlin used her cat agility to run across the trees and jump down. As she crashed into the fray, she caused a field of light to explode around her. It sent a bunch of agents flying. Standing up, she lashed out slashes of light. By the end of her reign of terror, she had knocked out twenty different agents.

"You've never seen a real cat fight until you've met me," she hissed.

The rest of the small army then retaliated. Guns started firing and that's when the ghosts and Pandora came charging in. Some could see the fury in the ghost's eyes. Ghost centaurs, cyclops, unicorns, pegasi, and even a hydra. Pandora herself was in full mother bear mode. She was blazing mad, literally and figuratively.

Everyone then started scattering around the island. In a clearing, Red Arrow had taken up ice sculpting. He pulled back another arrow and let it fly. He froze another agent into a statue.

"That, was for Phantom and Siren," he glared, walking away from the five statues he just made.

He jumped out of the way of a few more blasts. He recognized his attacker as Agent K. From the information and descriptions the twins had given them, this was the agent that Superboy had stopped from shooting Siren in the head when they first rescued him.

"I'm going to enjoy this," Roy says, notching another arrow.

"RAAAHHH," Conner yelled, landing in the middle of another battle.