"I think it would be best if you stayed here and rest instead of going to work," Kyoya said. I nodded yawning. I pulled out my cell.

"Hello Naomi Corporation. How can I help you?" asked the male on the other line.

"Riki. It's Sakura," I said.

"H-hello Miss Nazo," Riki asked nervously.

"Riki can you connect me to the board room. They should be in conference room 4," I asked.

"R-right away Miss," Riki said. A few seconds later.

"Hello Miss Nazo," I heard several say.

"Hello everyone. I am sorry to inform you, that I will not be able to visit today. I am feeling a bit under the weather. Feel free to call me though if there are any problems," I said.

"Of course Boss," they said and a couple "get well soon's" as well.

"Alright. Goodbye," I said.

"Goodbye." I ended the call. I looked at the Kyoya. "Where can I sleep?"

Kyoya led me to a coach away from everyone else and I fell asleep.

*-*-*-*

I woke up to see the sun was going down and saw that the music room was back to normal. Tamaki was eating Ramen over by the window looking upset. Everyone else was around a table. Then all of a sudden Tamaki was yelling at Haruhi.

"Its time you started dressing like a girl!" Tamaki declared pointing at Haruhi. None of them aware that I was by them. "I don't understand how your so popular with the ladies when yourself is a lady." he held his hand on his head a shook back and forth. He stomped his foot down. "The only ones who no the truth are those of us here!"

"She outed the gym classes," one twin said sliding up behind Tamaki.

"And the attendance numbers are all mixed together, so no one can tell," the other finished sliding up behind Tamaki. Tamaki then ran and got a chest. He dug through it.

"That's enough Haruhi, Now you listen to Daddy," Tamaki said while pulling out a picture frame. He put it in front of Haruhi. Its was a blown up picture of her from middle school. "Daddy wants you go back to the way you look here!" Tamaki started to cry.

"Don't go blowing up my pictures with out asking me first!" Haruhi yelled.

I looked at the picture.

Wow... Haruhi looks way different.

"Well the day before school started a kid in my neighborhood got gum in my hair. Its really hard to get the gum out, so I cut it all off. I didn't care if I looked like a dude," Haruhi said nonchalantly.

Tamaki got into her face. "A girl should never refer herself as a dude!" he was freaking out and crying again. "Mama! Haruhi is using those dirty boy words again!" Tamaki cried, falling to his knees.

"Who is Mama?" Kaoru asked Kyoya.

"Based on club position. I assume it is me," Kyoya said.

"Look I don't see what your crying about. If I work as a host I can pay back more of my debt faster then an errand boy," Haruhi said.

"Sorry to change the subject. Do you have any formal dancing experience? Your going to need it at the party," Hikaru said. Haruhi face fell.

"Ahh... No. But he party doesn't have any thing to do with my quota, right?" Haruhi asked while her head slowly turned side ways. "I am not interested in events. So may is be excused?"

Tamaki slide up behind her and his eyes glowed.

"Defiantly not. A refined gentlemen must know how to dance," Tamaki said coolly. "If you want to live the life of a host that badly then you, must show us on how far lyou are willing to go. So I order you to master the waltz in one week or I tell the hole school that you are a girl. And knock you back down to errend boy."

Haruhi started sweating.

"Exactly how much money does Haruhi owe?" I asked. The twins jumped with a yelp.

"Sa-chan is awake!" Honey cheered jumping on me and hugging me. The others looked at me with blank expression, except Haruhi who looked worried.

"Hey Honey. So how much does she owe?" I asked.

"¥8 million. She broke a vase," Kyoya said.

"Hm..." i said. "If you would like I can help you pay it off?" I looked at Haruhi.

"Are you serious?" Haruhi asked.

"Yes," I said. Haruhi smiled at me.

"Thanks for the offer. But I can do it myself," Haruhi said walking up to me.

"Alright. I figured you could pay off you debt faster," I said shrugging. Haruhi froze.

"Miss Nazo, if you really wish to help Haruhi. I would be more than glad to let you," Kyoya said.

"Alright," I said to him.

"Then it is done. Miss Nazo is official apart of the Host Club, to help Haruhi pay off her debt," Kyoya said. Honey cheered and the twins shivered.

"Hey don't I get a say in this!" Tamaki and Haruhi yelled together.

"Tamaki, it would be nice for Haruhi to have a female companion. As for you Haruhi, you will be able to pay you debt off faster," Kyoya said pushing up his glasses. They froze and slumped in defeat.

"What exactly will she do?" one of the twins asked.

"I will let you all know tomorrow," he said.

"Heh... actually Kyoya I won't be back to school for 3 days. I have to things to attend to," I said rubbing the back of my head. .

"Very well then. I will have let everyone know when you return," Kyoya said.

"Alright," I said. He nodded.

Only if they knew...

*-*-*-*

Well here you people are!

Its a little long. Let me know if its to long!

Let me know what you think!

In the next chapter is gonna be different. What are the things Sakura has todo?

Find out in the next chapter!